Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? (417 Views)

Buhari Vs atiku Bet9ja Predict, See Team With Highest Odd / Tobi Bakre Meets Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (Photo) / I Go Dye Vs Atiku: The Battle Is Still On And Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Vicbeatz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
The history of Nigerian Politics, we have witnessed some active leaders who have garnered requisite experience before they attained a political office.
Some of the outstanding leaders are the Vice-President who worked tirelessly to support their principal.

But let me ask you this question

Between Atiku Vs Osinbajo, Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President?
Tap the link below to read more
https://www.9toplay.com.ng/2020/07/be-sincere-osinbajo-vs-atiku-who-do-you.html

Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by jamuta(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
For me Atiku was more articulated! Buhari and Osinbajo's relationship be like mentor/ mentee, father and son kind of thing.

Vicbeatz:
The history of Nigerian Politics, we have witnessed some active leaders who have garnered requisite experience before they attained a political office.
Some of the outstanding leaders are the Vice-President who worked tirelessly to support their principal.

But let me ask you this question

Between Atiku Vs Osinbajo, Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President?
Tap the link below to read more
https://www.9toplay.com.ng/2020/07/be-sincere-osinbajo-vs-atiku-who-do-you.html

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by okefrancis: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Vp osinbajo is far far better and the most hardworking vice president compare to Atiku and others
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by okefranci: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2020
osinbajo is 100% better
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Thunder1010: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2020
We don't need any arguments on this, let us check what Obasanjo has to say about Atiku, and what Buhari said about Osinbajo,,

I believe this will give best answer.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by TheRareGem1(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Let's take a look at This from having a positive impact on the people and relationship with the common man coupled with always working tirelessly to making the country a better place. It is so Osinbajo.

In all the time of Atiku being the VP, I can't point to one thing he did to better the lives of common man contrary to Osinbajo. E.g Social investment programme, anchor borrowers , MSMEs, MSMEs clinic etc.

Osinbajo is a better VP than Atiku.
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by OgundeleTeju: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Osinbajo all the way
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Chee11: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

I also have body spray, pocket perfumes, car fragrances, scented shower gels, Dubai and Arabian copy perfumes e.tc at very affordable prices.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Scream(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Osinbajo is more hardworking...he's done a lot of work, no achievement!
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Joylove2324(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
smiley
Re: BE SINCERE! Osinbajo Vs Atiku – Who Do You Think Is A Better Vice President? by Shooyie: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2020
I prefer Osinbajo because he has utmost respect for his boss and he executes tasks efficiently. PMB/PYO relationship is how it should be between a president and vice.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Nigerian Lady React To Her Boyfriend’s Proposal In Public / Farmer Finds Rare Albino Turtle In India / Bbnaija 2020: Everyone Is Fake To Me – Kaisha Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.