Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Best Ways To Promote Clickbank Or Affiliate Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Ways To Promote Clickbank Or Affiliate Product (277 Views)

Free Traffic Sources To Promote Clickbank And Other Affiliate Products / Best Ways To Promote Clickbank Or Affiliate Product / Who Has Tried Using Solo Ads To Promote Clickbank Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Promote Clickbank Or Affiliate Product by Noblebenkkkk147(m): 2:50am On Jul 12, 2020
For you to succeed in affiliate marketing, you need understand this..
✅ product
✅landing page
✅traffic
✅email marketing

Some people just heard that affiliate marketing is paying, they go to clickbank and get an account then head over to facebook and social media and spam their links everywhere hoping to make sales, at the end of the day, they are frustrated when you tell them you make money they think you are trying to defraud them..

The bottomline is that my friends stop spamming and do it right. You can read this blog post to understand better and also contact me if you need my guidance..
https://ecomsecret..com/2020/05/best-ways-to-promote-clickbank-or.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Blog, App, Youtube Channel, Social Media Pages, Website Today / Importation From Turkey. / Do You Need A Magazine Advert Of Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.