Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Training Alert!!!! Learn The ONE Skill That Will Make You #20,000 - FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training Alert!!!! Learn The ONE Skill That Will Make You #20,000 - FREE (168 Views)

Free Training Alert On Affiliate Marketing / Forex Alert : Learn How To Be Profitable / Free Training Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Alert!!!! Learn The ONE Skill That Will Make You #20,000 - FREE by Greeneye(m): 2:54am On Jul 12, 2020
An exquisitely beautiful day to everyone here grin . Honestly, it's so good to be back on nairaland after almost more than 6 months break in this 6 months i've been able to start making steady income thanks to me stumbling upon a skill. Trust me this skill is like nothing you've seen before because of these main characteristics
- No serious expertise required;with this skill you learn as you earn
- No capital needed to start just your mobile phone and the right information
- It's only your data and the possibilities of making money are ENDLESS

Now I would be getting fully into business here,so just tag along.....apply these skill... and make your cool cash.

I know by now you must be wondering which skill is this?

The answer is INFORMATION MARKETING

Yeah, I'm sure at least one or two people here have heard of it before,they tell you to write an ebook and all BUT NO THAT IS NOT WHAT INFO- MARKETING IS!!!

I LIMITED MYSELF AND REDUCED MY EARNING POTENTIAL BY NOT KNOWING THIS TRUTH ON TIME but once I found out I broke free

And you can tooo....Just stay tuned...Good things are coming your way
Re: Training Alert!!!! Learn The ONE Skill That Will Make You #20,000 - FREE by Greeneye(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Now before we begin proper, I'll be introducing myself officially.

My name is Adah Ebenezer, a student of the Federal University of Technology FUTA, a copywriter,digital marketer and seasoned business consultant.Yes, unbelievable to some but true.

I've been into online businesses since I was 13 years old and from that time till now i've made over 200k (to be modest) in profits.

During this Covid Period I've made over #50,000 alone just from copywriting but still this skill has made me more

Imagine been able to make #20,000 weekly that's a decent 80k monthly.

See one logic of life, you might feel 20k weekly might be a Big Jump from where you are but lemme tell you...IT'S NOT HARD.

All you need to do is to find something that 20 people will pay you #1000 each for

or 40 people will pay you #500 for
or even less 100 peopl pay you #200 for

When you break it down like that,it helps you see 20k weekly as a small achievement

AND THAT'S THE FIRST PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION MARKETING

FINDING SOMETHING PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU FOR
The need for relevant information is as old as time itself from knowing where to fish to knowing what's going on on social media information is constantly flying round us,and people are always looking for information that can help them solve the problems that are really plaguing them.

Now I'll drop the full model of Info- Marketing that has made me money and will surely make you money

It's quite simple

FIND AN AUDIENCE ( people interested in something)
PIN POINT THEIR PROBLEMS
FIND INFORMATION ON A SOLUTION ( a product,skill e.t.c A SOLUTION, as far as it solves problems)
CONNECT THE AUDIENCE TO THE SOLUTION

Now i'll be giving a typical example. You here now are an audience, you clicked this post because you want to make money
( a problem) , Here i'm[b] showing you how ( information on a solution)[/b] , Now imagine i charged #500 for this training i'll have made money off it.
That's it.....SIMPLE

See you don't need a product or any sophistication you just need to know some key things most experts won't tell you

The Big Question here is[b] "How do I monetize this system now without stress to make money?"[/b]

I'll be answering that in my next post

If you understand what i've said so far indicate because the next part we're going into is where the money starts rolling in cool cool cool cool

See you later today

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Selling T-shirts(free Training) / Home And Office Furnitures / Finally!! Link Your Nigerian Card To Your Paypal Business Account (easily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.