Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months (367 Views)

Short-term Investment. Get Roi In 180 Days...... CLOSED / GET YOUR ROI In JUST 100 DAYS / Get 50% ROI In This Land Banking In 6mnths With Cofo+free Deed+pics+video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 4:32am On Jul 12, 2020
This is by far the best and highest paying stable investment opportunity I know of but let me start with the introduction to OXFORD PROPERTIES
Where and how do I invest?
There are different platforms and industries to invest in with flexible or rigid interest rates e.g stocks, bonds, shares, treasury bills, real estate, Agriculture e.t.c all the above stated can be invested in directly or by third party e.g stock broker, investment Manager
Why should I invest
Spending is good because it provides you with what you want, need or desire but ultimately leads to reduction of scarce fund,
Saving is better because your money remains intact but with little appreciation or increase overtime but
Investment is the best as your invested amount remains your capital invested and has a higher level of appreciation 1+r *100/1
what am about to propose is among the 3 fastest growing investment industries I.e Real Estate and Agriculture

Real Estate
This is and has always been the most indisputable fastest growing investment platform with high interest rate and Return on investment just as seen in the pictures below

Agriculture
This is also a very fast growing industry as it involves provision of essential amenities which we all need and can’t do without and due to the fact that these days you don’t even need to go to a farm to start reaping the benefits of owning a farm e.g Groupfarma, farmsponsor etc
And the most important question
Why should I invest with you
• We have been in the business for years with investors smiling at us and also to the banks
• Highest Return on investment I know of I.e up to 50 % roi for landed properties within just one year and 42% roi on Agriculture within 10 months so if you invest 200,000 for example now in the next 10 months you get 1.42% × 100 making 284,000 (84k) addition for doing nothing but trusting in us
• After payment you will receive Deed of Agreement and a post dated cheque stating your capital plus interest
• Investment secured by naic, Aiico insurance, leadway Assurance.

In Summary there is a saying that wealthy people invest first and spend what’s left while broke people spend first and invests what’s left so do not let this great opportunity pass you by and you end up saying ‘if I had known’.
You can check my profile for my contact either WhatsApp or call or visit our site on https://oxfordglobalng.com
Thank you and stay safe

Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Thank you for the WhatsApp msgs...... Keep them coming 0.8.1.1.6.3.2.9.6.1.4
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Opportunity still on
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Still available
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
still on...... No let ur charger first you blow
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Still on
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Still On
Re: Oxford Properties 50% Roi in 12 months by Flexben(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land For 750k, Sell It For 900k After 100 Days / Standard 3 Bedroom Flat By Canoe Bus Stop, Oke Afa Isolo For Rent / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.