Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Do You Love God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Love God? (107 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love God? by goodshepherd123(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Capsule
Of
Liberty
Daily devotional

*Sunday,12-07-2020*

*Theme : Do you love God*?

*Read :. 1 king 3 vs 3*.

*Memory verse* :
" _If ye love me, keep my commandments_" - John 14 vs 15

*Meditate on this : You can't love and the world at the same time*.

Love is an intense feeling of deep affection for someone emanating, from a firm decision to love that person unconditionally i e true love is constant and not a variable.

A constant remains unchanged no matter the changes in the variable. That is why the bible says in 1 John 4 vs 8 ,that God is love and his love for you is the same today, yesterday and forever ( Heb 13 vs cool.

*Bishop David Oyedepo once said " If there were no heaven i will still serve God*" .How many people can say that today?

What are the indicators of love?

1) Who do you spend time with the most? Money or God

2) What do you think about the most? Money or God

3) Who do you speak to most of the time?

4) What do you do consistently without being motivated? Gossipping or Gospelling

5) When was the last time you gave God money without it being an offering, tithe, first fruit,? Yesterday or never

6) What do you pray about the most? His will or your will

7) What you talk about the most? His kingdom or your favourite footballer

cool.Where do you spend most of your time ? In the sitting room or your prayer room.

9) What kind of songs and messages do you listen to frequently? Secular or inspirational

10) What do you use most of your data for? Live football or live giving sermons

Beloveth, answer this ten questions correctly and examine yourself if you are still in the faith. And if you are found wanting make amends where necessary.

*Assignment* :
1) Devote the best part of your day to God always.

*Prayer point*.
1) Father help me to love you, more than all that the world can offer in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Live With The Future In View / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday ,july 16, 2020 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 July 2020 - The Manifestation Of A Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.