Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,849 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters (24903 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by setobaba: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Like who
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Thelannister: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Weytin concern me ??

I beg, I want to fix my hair and I’m fucking broke now, don’t mind if someone generous enough can fix my bill,
Call me Nifemi 0817 164 7938

Happy Sunday
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by grammarian247(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2020
SENATE AD-HOC COMMITTEE INVESTIGATES NDDC
40billion naira is said to have been (mis/mix) used by the Niger Delta Development Commission , the managing director of the commission appears before the seven-man ad-hoc committee with the following response:

We used 1.5 billion naira to take care of ourselves. We are NDDC, we need to take care of ourselves too.

You know I told you, all they do is take care of themselves.

I won't say a word!
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2020
It’s well
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by JeffreyOraz(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2020
All those saying naija na scam, try to do it first, must everything be a scam to you, aren't we the ones pulling the scam on ourselves

Anyways, see that number below, dm me if you want to get a website or logo at an affordable price

1 Like

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2020
kazzbab:
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

I am a married man with 2 kids and I work with a private school as a teacher.

Due to the obvious reality, I deem it fit to seek your assistance, not necessarily in cash.

I have drawn feasibility studies on some minor projects but all require either start-up materials or capital to procure the materials.

For example, to get a-day-old chicks and nurse them for four weeks before reselling. This requires at least #45,000 to start, to procure cages, starter and grower feeds, feeders, drinkers, 100 chicks and medications.

Secondly, I came across an advert of Speedydata here on nairaland, on a data selling business. I know POS business go with this too but they both require start-up capital.

Sincerely, I hate to beg to eat and that is why I have decided to beg for start-up capital or MATERIALS to start a mini business to sustain my family during this lockdown.

I can drive commercial vehicles too, with about 10years experience on wheel, but getting a vehicle on a hire-purchase basis has been so difficult.

I am in urgent need of any assistance you may render- cash or kind. Please help a brother to remain a father, husband and a friend.

My account details are:
A/c Name: Wahab K.O
A/c Number: 2132405937
Bank: UBA

No amount is too small please. I'll appreciate it if you can help me with poultry materials too.

I am based in Ibadan.

Na person force you to bring innocent children to this world?Everybody dey face many challenges these days and yours won’t be the first and the last .This is the main reason why you see millions of Unmarried men and many of our dear sisters not getting married easily in Nigeria nowadays ,because no good jobs and nothing to cater for the unborn children.So next time when you wants to ask for help don’t ever make mention of your innocent children to curry sympathy where there is none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2020
"Recruitment exercise is executed in an equitable and transparent manner"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by qanda: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by callmeRichie(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2020
I hate this country! Had been our politician are not callous, greedy, thieves etc., opportunities like this should be free and fair, but nah 9/10 of the needed would be from them.

I've been putting in for these things, npower, NDA, now nfa I give up! cuz I don't have anybody!!

1 Like

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by excessmon(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2020
And u will come back in 10 years to complain about the way Nigeria is in their hands.... alaye change ur circles and move with right people
EyezofGod120:
cheesy instead of me to apply,, I go use the 500wey I go pay cafe drink cold beer,,cuz my papa no b politician and I no know anybody wey fit help me I don apply more than 5 times,,for army,navy,air force police and so on,dem no pick.me,,God no go shame us o
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Flairoqy(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2020
First Degree/PGD can't apply, what's the point?
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by excessmon(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Pls can you keep your stupidity to yourself, hush puppy mentee?
livinbygrace:

Na person force you to bring innocent children to this world?Everybody dey face many challenges these days and yours won’t be the first and the last .This is the main reason why you see millions of Unmarried men and many of our dear sisters not getting married easily in Nigeria nowadays ,because no good jobs and nothing to cater for the unborn children.So next time when you wants to ask for help don’t ever make mention of your innocent children to curry sympathy where there is none.
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2020
excessmon:
Pls can you keep your stupidity to yourself, hush puppy mentee?

You are more stupid than stupidity itself.You guys go round to spaming everywhere with your useless message ending up derailing the thread/topic.If you wants to beg go somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by excessmon(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
How old are you?
Ur chat smells of teenage exuberance
livinbygrace:

You are more stupid than stupidity itself.You guys go round to spaming everywhere with your useless message ending up derailing the thread/topic.If you smells of teenage exuberance wants to beg go somewhere else.
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by VirginSearcher(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Are they not going to send new recruits to go fight Boko Haram? undecided
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Pinkybush: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Who even want to join this bribe collecting association of nigeria (BCAN). One of the organisations at SATAN's heart who specializes in turning white to black, truth to lies. I will disown any of my siblings or relative who plans to or join this group. Fuucck NPF
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Lets help ourselves.... Some of us in this forum are doing pretty good out there. Let's try to lift each other and forget about this government. We could possibly do this by introducing certain business and skills to one another. This shouldn't be a platform for us to scam one another. Let's go guys.....Please quote this and drop some nice skills that one should learn.
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by demmy66: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Zico5:
If u don't know a senator, minister or kitchen cabinet of Buhari don't apply o. Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Even Npower jobs have been shared not to talk of lucrative NAF.
This is not true. Don't discourage people from applying. so long you meet the requirement and you are medically, mentally and physically fit. You stand same chance with every other person.
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Sman37(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
romanus455:
naijaaa nd scam
Even the govt na Scam # Custom, Immigration, INEC awaiting to be called upon #Minister of Finance said embargo is placed on recruitment but here we are talking abt NAF and NPF recruitment
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Ernestforyou: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
excessmon:
How old are you?
Ur chat smells of teenage exuberance

You must be very foolish and stupid for asking such a question from someone old enough to be your uncle.Go ask your father where he was in 1977 Idiot.Mind you i graduated in early 2000,things are hard everywhere but that does not mean i should turn to beggars by spamming everywhere, using innocent children as a excuse by derailing every meaningful post .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by munachiso58(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2020
the one we reported wetin dem do??

i go still try again shaaa
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by remele2(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
The year I stopped applying for all diz nonsense, was the year... I went tru tof exams and passed, even went for interview and also did well, out of the thousands of pple that came... We where left with only 3 of us...

Den they asked us to get prepared for training, i even go buy my white nika hopping say work go soon start.

Then i wait tire, i come here say dem don start training for around badagry den.... I called the two other guys, they both told me nobody called dem, my question is, who where the 3pple that replaced us Then it was for Sss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Tomberee(f): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Abeg the registration link
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by adenodi002(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2020
any airforce in nairaland that can help me out it has been my dream job since childhood. this is my number: 09042572050... and my email:: tosinb880@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by excessmon(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
If I have an older one that send messages on the internet like you just did..... I will fully understand what it means to be a fool at 40, however no one in my family acts this way,, don’t pass your frustration on me oga, dem tell u say na me bring corona?
Ernestforyou:

You must be very foolish and stupid for asking such a question from someone old enough to be your uncle.Go ask your father where he was in 1977 Idiot.Mind you i graduated in early 2000,things are hard everywhere but that does not mean i should turn to beggars by spamming everywhere, using innocent children as a excuse by derailing every meaningful post .
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Zico5(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
demmy66:
This is not true. Don't discourage people from applying. so long you meet the requirement and you are medically, mentally and physically fit. You stand same chance with every other person.
Sit down there and be deceiving yourself. I know ur type
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by yassjib: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
ok
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Kissiemu(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nna men!

This one they are looking for trademen n women what will they be trading on?

I want to know before I apply. I have experience from Alaba International Market.

What can a niggah do?
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Kissiemu(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
livinbygrace:

And you are living by grace o!.... mtchew

See as you make me forget to type my Nna men!
Re: 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Damfostopper(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
englishmart:
I can manage air force, but not the Nigerian Army. Especially the one superintended by Buratai.
hahahahahahahah superintended indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.