Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas (23546 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by seeker121(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2020
It is their war it doesn't serve the interest of the Edo pple.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by PIMPAR: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
until you show us buhari o,level result say no thief and godfatherism
N16b spent on Edo PDP primary is the real definition of godfatherism. Say no to Tax collectors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by gabbyabbey: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2020
.... when a so-called CHRISTIAN indulging himself in a politics of bitterness, my friend something is happening.
Bible says:
''Romans 12:10
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;'
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Ruggedniggaone: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
PIMPAR:

N16b spent on Edo PDP primary is the real definition of godfatherism. Say no to Tax collectors
do you have evidence that 16b was spent?

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
This acid pouring fake pastor just don’t know how to stop disgracing himself.

Edo is back to PDP.

And you will come back with regrets bcoz even you there's nothing for you and your lineage in the political calculus of the State treasury.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

Okay, tell me he got it free from Tax Collectors.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Pastors are one of the problems we av in this country, they aren't a force for good like in other countries but a divisive force that should be regulated , those people calling for censorship of the social media like Mr p don't knw wat censoring d internet means, he should go to China or use a phone without google play store, the real regulation and censorship should be on religion, cos it's wat has caused a big crater on Nigeria's development, people would rather go to church every Sunday than line up for a protest that would determine and secure their future & those of the unborn generation and is a problem, we also have tribalistic bigots too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by PIMPAR: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
Stop asking silly question.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Agugbadin:
Eze Iyamu is cultist, don't hand over the destiny of Edo state to such a man.

But your beloved most respected Wike is the Chief Cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by ArmaniUhuru: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

And you will come back with regrets bcoz even you there's nothing for you and your lineage in the political calculus of the State treasury.

I know you are already programmed to believe anything PDP is bad. But Akwa Ibom is a PDP State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Khalidase83(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2020
What's the difference between APC and PDP?? Shameless criminals. I just wish another party (other than pdp and APC) takes over.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
until you show us buhari o,level result say no thief and godfatherism

It's obvious that Edo can never never be Lagos bcoz we've never seen a 3 credit governor not only in Lagos but in the entire states of South West.

No wonder he's always confused. You got admission into UI with just 3 credits, no English, no Maths. Something is definitely wrong here. The UI that I know couldn't have offered such admission. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by authority2006(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
When is Pastor Ize Iyamu #700m corruption case adjourn again. I have forgotten.
Virginnn:
In the mind of Ize Iyamu, Gandollar now has reputation to protect?
This Ganduje Bariga dollar video dey pain dem niii.
Obaseki should please tell EBS TV to continue airing that video where Oshiobaba was singing
You are a loser
700 million, you are a loser
Ize Iyamu, you are a loser
EFCC is waiting for you.

We're more interested in knowing whereabouts of Obaseki money laundering mule than Ganduje videos because Ganduje doesn't have access to Edo treasury. Obaseki and his commissioner do.
Instead of using digital board to show the residents your achievements in the last four years, you are busy showing the residents the videos of your opponents' campaign coordinator. That's a wrong strategy

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Agugbadin: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Edo people be wise

Obaseki's government is a corrupt government

He has spent all Edo money

No recruitment

No development

Na godfather him be

Na Oshiomole he use his first tenure dey insult...dont vote Obaseki and be running to Libya, Italy etc

Not necessary u vote Iyamu but there are better contestants.

Gandollar/Ize Iyamu will be devastating for Edo state please be guided.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Openbusiness3: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2020
grin these 2 guys don turn to Tom and Jerry grin. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Oddslordreal: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Edo people be wise

Obaseki's government is a corrupt government

He has spent all Edo money

No recruitment

No development

Na godfather him be

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know,

Hope that check mate you

Na Oshiomole he use his first tenure dey insult...dont vote Obaseki and be running to Libya, Italy etc

Not necessary u vote Iyamu but there are better contestants.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Judeerons32: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Brother those are mostly repainted buildings. Non was initiated,executed and completed by him. I am an Edo indigene I do not rely on washed up media propaganda to know what the government of my state has done.
ArticleBeast:

Even the ones they have been posting on Nairaland you didn't see. Na so you blind and dumb reach. Edo no bi lagos

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

You dey your Yoruba State dey form auditing for Edo State treasury. Oga channel this your energy to Ondo election.
No mind that senseless slowpoke ,Dem go dey type nonsense bcus the man no share money .
Some four years this chief miscreant call Kabaka celebrated himself of having 1b naira in his account, efcc no do nada . Or na him sweat ?
Just keep telling them obaseki togba 4+4 is non negotiable
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

I know you are already programmed to believe anything PDP is bad. But Akwa Ibom is a State.

You got it wrong. I was in PDP from inception to 2009 and I left for AC. I was a local government Chairman while you were nothing in PDP. I left bcoz PDP fortune had started to dwindle. It was no longer about the people but sharing and sharing. My fear was confirmed with the defeat it suffered 2 yrs after when it lost many states. It continued to 2015 when it eventually lost at the center.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Ibile77(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Obaseki should showcase his achievements and give report on his commissioner detained abroad. What's the difference between Gandollar and Obaseki ? The former Obaseki I learnt was a betrayal and I hope this one has not shown it in his character.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Agugbadin:

Gandollar/Ize Iyamu will be devastating for Edo state please be guided.

What about your Lucky Igbinedon? Is he not a godfather in PDP? Edo state treasury go suffer. I don't know what would happen if Obaseki should lose this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Judeerons32:
Brother those are mostly repainted buildings. Non was initiated,executed and completed by him. I am an Edo indigene I do not rely on washed up media propaganda to know what the government of my state has done.
Lie kill you there ,which repainting
Guy no let wetin you nor see kill you, no let the God of the universe strike you dead . During Oshiomole regime na landlord and hotel cash in pass , landlord smile home to the bank by renting out there building to do government work. This are houses own by civil servants , . When obaseki came in the government house chalets were renovated to serve as lodge for visitors thereby stopping hotels from colluding with civil servant and political appointees from ripping government off yearly. I'm a living withness so no let wetin u nor know kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Virginnn(f): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2020
authority2006:

We're more interested in knowing whereabouts of Obaseki money laundering mule than Ganduje videos because Ganduje doesn't have access to Edo treasury. Obaseki and his commissioner do.
Instead of using digital board to show the residents your achievements in the last four years, you are busy showing the residents the videos of your opponents' campaign coordinator. That's a wrong strategy
Have you tried to ask Gandollar what's his business with Edo election?
If Gandollar is the best role model Ize Iyamu has, then let's show Edolites why they can't trust Ize Yamu.

As per Obaseki's achievements, Google is just a click away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Ibile77:
Obaseki should showcase his achievements and give report on his commissioner detained abroad. What's the difference between Gandollar and Obaseki ? The former Obaseki I learnt was a betrayal and I hope this one has not shown it in his character.

It's glaring for all to see. Can a leopard change its skin? Pikin wey betrayal born, na betrayal e go be.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Austino50: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Thiefseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Tareq1105: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Virginnn:

Have you tried to ask Gandollar what's his business with Edo election?
If Gandollar is the best role model Ize Iyamu has, then let's show Edolites why they can't trust Ize Yamu.

As per Obaseki's achievements, Google is just a click away.

You didn't respond to the money laundering issue.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by ramatintin(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Mokason28:
This Ize-Iyamu sounds too desperate and frustrated undecided
Meanwhile Edo no be Lagos and all South South states are now freeee from Fulani agenda and it will remain like that forever and ever
E go clear from ona eyes when APC go win d election then u go know say edo is no exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by double77: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Islie:
Edo people 'll re-elect me in view of my impressive performance -Obaseki

https://thenationonlineng.net/ize-iyamu-to-obaseki-explain-whereabouts-of-your-commissioner-arrested-overseas/

Osemwingie - Ero was reportedly arrested and detained by INTERPOL in France in November for being in possession of $ 2millions . The money was given to him by Governor Godwin Obaseki as he accompanied the governor on the foreign trip.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Virginnn(f): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

We don't respond to gossips
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Virginnn(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

We don't respond to gossips
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas by Kingzeez10: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Mokason28:
This Ize-Iyamu sounds too desperate and frustrated undecided
Meanwhile Edo no be Lagos and all South South states are now freeee from Fulani agenda and it will remain like that forever and ever
Then what will you call Obaseki? Desperado abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grassroots Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe (Pictures) / Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.