Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son (34312 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Kunleoyinda(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
There's God oo.

2020: THERE IS NO REASON TO REMAIN A TENANT!
With our affordable home scheme and flexible payment plan, we at Arc-view Investment Limited believe you have no reason to remain a tenant.
Ok, here again is our offer

2 Bedroom- #6.5million
3 Bedroom- #9million

Payment plan- 3 years (Interest free), get keys to your apartment at 70% payment.

Name of the estate- TREASURE island estate, Mowe/Ofada

Title: C of O.

For more information please call or WhatsApp....07084549732

TREASURE ISLAND Estate, Mowe/ofada is located along Sagamu Interchange very close to International Brewery. The estate follows the theme of our existing estate series in terms of serenity, ambiance, security, notch housing structures and amazing infrastructures.

What are you waiting for?. Buy now!
You can join us every Friday and Saturday for a visit to the estate.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by ahiboilandgas: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://thenationonlineng.net/malami-i-didnt-buy-n300m-abuja-house-for-my-son/
like seriously i was at the airport and personally saw the bride entering a private jet with malami wife ....

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Goodman247: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria is a very religious country but very corrupt and wicked, Nigeria character and behavior is just different from other African countries .
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
When you draw gburu,Gburu will draw forest.
Malami should be summoned for financial misappropriation.

Cash am,cash am,thief,thief,thief,Se e nipe a yawere ni,eni kure.......,

Are u from ibadan ?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by tsephanyah(f): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Goodman247:
true talk it is just like a culture, that is why falz said in naija everybody is a criminal, but there are some people who are still upright, that is why other countries are afraid of Nigerians
Even Russians and Italians mafia are afraid of Nigerians
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by SpatialKing(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2020
If you believe that Malami bought his son the house
and you don't believe that Kiki Hushibanjo owns the house.

You are the problem
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nairalandmonika: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
The news was from Sahara report so I believe he bought a house, tho Sahara report claim it was kebbi state, not Abuja.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by barrypro: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
It is what it is, No denying it.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by mamaafrik(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:

Are u from ibadan ?
i'm egba omo Alaake,omo majo gberu gbeko,ati'badan at'egba ,omo Yooba kanna ni gbogbo kootu ojire nso

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
All Nigerian leaders are Hushipawpaw.

Buhari is the leader. We need to know what Yusuf Buhari is doing and all the money he has.
"hushipawpaw"..slowdog said this right?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by mamaafrik(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
Even Russians and Italians mafia are afraid of Nigerians
how do you mean?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
300m house is not too much na. ebi like say person no fit proper for this country again o
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by endy69: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
We are in trouble if you don't know, know it now. We have not seen the corruption under this government till they leave office and they would fight to put someone that would cover up for them
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
99% of Nigerians are criminals and corrupt.
99.789% actually
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Minjim: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
These politicians will not kill us with lies in this country.

Your son was seen on Instagram and Twitter dancing and being sprayed money in various currencies, with crowds surrounding him.
https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1281835602183360512?s=19

And you're here telling us a fairy tale
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Minjim: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2020
SpatialKing:
If you believe that Malami bought his son the house
and you don't believe that Kiki Hushibanjo owns the house.

You are the problem

This what makes the difference:

1. Who said Kiki bought a house?
Jackson Ude, a propaganda and fake news merchant.

2. Who said Malami's son bought a house?
Sahara Reporters, a credible news media known for exposing corrupt politicians.

The news you chose to believe from these two sources determines who you are

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Brushstrokes20: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Stale story! Useless govt of self serving thieves!
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Openbusiness3: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
99% of Nigerian Government are criminals and corrupt.
Fixed wink
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by 9gerian: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Practically impossible else there would widespread anarchy everywhere.

The numbers may be growing out of frustration but it’s not even up to 20%. Most people and families go to great lengths in imbibing moral ethics, as can be witnessed in any society that you may visit. That’s why there are usually more gullible people amongst the masses. They are too trusting and hopeful that the politicians take them for granted always.

Most will refuse (and frown at anyone) taking what isn’t theirs. The major problem are the self serving politicians, and civil servants that plunder the resources of the state with primitive impunity.

Add to that, their protégés and mentees who have taken to cyber crimes, and frauds of diverse shades and color. And you would think all Nigerians were criminals but it is a big lie!

tsephanyah:
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Goldencheese(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:

That is a fallacy of the highest order. How can 99% of Nigerians be criminals and corrupt? How did you cone about that conclusion? Was there a study that was carried out to justify that assertion?

No wonder the world abuses Nigerians because of your self-defeatist attitudes. Like President Buhari like misguided Nigerians.

Nigerians are the best people in the world.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by SweetCarrots: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Professional Graphic Design Services
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by majamajic(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
i'm egba omo Alaake,omo majo gberu gbeko,ati'badan at'egba ,omo Yooba kanna ni gbogbo kootu ojire nso

It's well with us all my brother , eku simi enii
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Biblotect(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,You can contact me for your Architecture design and building supervision...contact me on muhammedyamah@gmail.com
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by ekestic1976(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:

Minus me! Be careful the way you lump saints with sinners, please. Or else . . . you may be sued for defamation!
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by blackboy(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
This is a brilliant press release. Good PR. I doubt it is true but the PR was good. It's this kind the presidency needs not the arrogant and obvious lies they decimate.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Malami will have his time in court soon
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by juniorstar(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
we need professional hackers in this country to expose these thieves parading themselves as our representatives.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by j1mmy: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Thieves in Government are getting smarter but his day will come
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by TemmyT002(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Is it Abuja or Kebbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.