Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dr Esther: Adamawa Born Philanthropist Commends Gov Fintiri fo Bringing Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Esther: Adamawa Born Philanthropist Commends Gov Fintiri fo Bringing Peace (239 Views)

Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / Gov Fintiri Commends Kogi Gov Bello, Security Agencies For Support / See The Moment Gov Fintiri Flees As Gunmen Invade Venue Of Kogi PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Esther: Adamawa Born Philanthropist Commends Gov Fintiri fo Bringing Peace by TGNEWS(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2020
A renown philanthropist who is much into humanitarian services, Dr Esther Kwata Daniel commended the state government of Adamawa state under the leadership of Rt Hon Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri for having a known vigour, focus in making sure the state is having a sustained peace.

Esther who is an indigene of Michika local government area of the state said peace is pivotal and panacea to development, the absence of it can bring about serious devastating economic consequences.

He appreciated Governor Fintiti for the timely response in wading and bringing intervention in the recent Lamurde, Guyuk and Tingno communal crisis.

" I understand the Fintiri led administration is really working hard in the aspect of insecurity and his proactive in nipping out the elements that will cause division among the people of our dear state is trying his best.

"I however I want to draw his attention to do in infrastructure development, boosting the socio-economy of our people and implementation of empowerment schemes to fight against poverty is what I see he needs to put more effort.

The International businesswoman praised the government of the state for being active and proactive in the fight against all sort of crime especially the Shila Boys syndicate of crime relating to rape, phones theft using tricycle and molestation of ladies in the towns of Jimeta and Yola.

Esther, a politician who is passionate about the well being of Adamawa state enjoined the people of the State to give peace a chance.

According to her when peace is reigning in the land Adamawa will be more beautified, developed and investors will trump into the state that it is

(1) (Reply)

Magu ; Nfiu Submits Forex Transactions /Politics / Buhari’s Achievements Would Win Edo, Ondo Elections For Us, Says Okotete / *re: Open Letter To The Palace And Captain Hosa Okunbo By Concerned Edo Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.