Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Technical Paper Research Writing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Paper Research Writing Job (162 Views)

Excellent Writing Job Offer (50K - 80K Monthly) / Aren Paper Mills Limited Job Vacancies (12 Positions) / Writing Job On Chatinent Forum: Get Paid, N5 Per Topic, N1 Per Comment. Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Paper Research Writing Job by xpydaman: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Hello all academicians,

I am looking for a well articulate postgraduate person who has well experience in writing technical papers to help me with a research project. I would need to provide you with some research sources on the topic you would be writing about as reference and you also can find some source yourself relating to the subject. You would need to write about 40 pages of literature review on a particular topic by answering some research questions. Guidelines for the structure of the content would be provided.
You must be from the disciple of INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT or any other MANAGEMENT field to be eligible.
You must have some previous publications of your that you have written to show as a sample of your capability.
Duration for the project must not exceed 3 weeks or less.
Renumeration for the job is #50,000 Naira.

Please only qualified persons should apply by sending me a private message and giving me reasons why you are fit for the job.

Good luck.
Re: Technical Paper Research Writing Job by iamclime(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let's see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days / Vice President Of Sales Needed At LDE, Nigeria. / Head Of Operations And Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.