Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans (69999 Views)

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by ogascomax: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Some fans take this football club supporting more than expected and too far.

That was just a light jab from Apostle Sulieman which should not have been harshly rebutted by the Chelsea fans

You forget say Chelsea fans majority are Agbaro
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Damzy624(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
This guy wife bam o. She go sweet die.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
a Chelsea fan can tell you that his club belongs to the class of elite clubs..(the likes of Bayern, Juve, Man Utd, Madrid, Liverpool, Barca).

And it always sounds like the biggest joke to ever exist.

What are you talking about ?
The club may not have won the quantity of laurels these Elite teams have won but could you please tell me what these so called 'elite clubs' have won that Chelsea haven't?

Manchester united that have failed to win a league title since Alex Ferguson/Howard Webb led charge departed ..
Nigga please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Alwaysachick: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Trouble dey sleep.... cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Alwaysachick: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Damzy624:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMJCtTxlBVc

Lol, funny video....I saw Steve grin
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Odunolumide(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
someone said :'imagine 9mobile sponsoring Chelsea'. ���
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by godspeed: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Alwaysachick: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by mayDtolu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
a Chelsea fan can tell you that his club belongs to the class of elite clubs..(the likes of Bayern, Juve, Man Utd, Madrid, Liverpool, Barca).

And it always sounds like the biggest joke to ever exist.

Chelsea is the club with most trophies in England If we are considering a decade ago till now....So, Tell me a trophy Manchester united have won and Chelsea haven't...
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by mrsoludomeka(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
illetracy
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Bestvicky16(f): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chelsea fans no get joy....
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by 27Pushing30: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Some fans take this football club supporting more than expected and too far.

That was just a light jab from Apostle Sulieman which should not have been harshly rebutted by the Chelsea fans

That wasn’t a harsh reply you obviously don’t even understand the concepts of sarcasm and banter

I.e I for fight you o but I don promise my mama say I no go fight on Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Starz825(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
godfatherx:
E don red for Chelsea, that their number 3 Jersey no good for them
their next match go be 3-0 vs Norwich.....
since that their jersey wey carry 3
it's either they score three or chop 3....
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by DelphiOracle(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheCvBank:
Sheffield United and Wolves were the surprise package of this season's campaign. Getting points from them is like attempting such on a cold night in stoke city
cold night in stoke city. Na idiom be this abi na wetin?
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by fergie001: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

We are here and we are thanking you for greeting us. tongue tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Enemyofpeace: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
This eponstle Sulaiman no dey respect himself
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

We are here and we are thanking you for greeting us. tongue tongue

yinmu. Na so you go answer the eponstle?
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by friday2011(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
festacman:
That's a positively harmless banter from Apostle Suleiman. Chelsea FC supporters should take it on the chin, remembering that they gat Timo Werner next season.

But for now, comeooo Chelsea fans, what actually happened in that match against Sheffield United? I was flabbergasted watching it. grin

The thing shocked me too oo as if I am PMB...

The last time chelsea lost a match with that type of overwhelming possession was during the 2004/2005 season...

So annoying... Make them comot that 3" on the jersey... Only God knows what it signify but so far na bad luck for them

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Fahd11: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just one harmless banter,Frank don take am personal... Smh
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Goldp5988(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eyah, this life no balance oh.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by dwizzed(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lemme help him out.

Chelsea, weldone o
Chelsea, weldone o
Chelsea, weldone o

LOL.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Yale9(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
mayDtolu:

Chelsea is the club with most trophies in England If we are considering a decade ago till now....So, Tell me a trophy Manchester united have won and Chelsea haven't...

1. What makes a great club has no timeline. Football did not start 10years ago.
I can't say Wolves are the best in the league merely because they have scored the most goals in "THE LAST FIVE HOURS".

Football wasn't invented 10years ago, 2 weeks ago or 5minutes ago. Neither will football end today. What a club has achieved can only be looked at from the angle of the club's entire existence..

2. Maybe Chelsea should start from the Fifa world club cup since they are the only European champions (even though by fluke) THAT FAILED TO CONQUER THE WORLD .. I may forgive the fact that Chelsea has no Uefa super cup. Especially one very famous occasion when they lost 4-0 to a singular man called Falcao.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by chris4grace: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman took to twitter to felicitate with Chelsea Fans last night but they took it so personal.

The man of God only greeted and Frank Edoho and several others went on rampage. Attack someone over ordinary greeting, I mean. Who does that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is frank to be talking back at The apostle....

He should be careful....

https://mobile.twitter.com/frankedoho/status/1282201409941901312
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Yale9(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

What are you talking about ?
The club may not have won the quantity of laurels these Elite teams have won but could you please tell me what these so called 'elite clubs' have won that Chelsea haven't?

Manchester united that have failed to win a league title since Alex Ferguson/Howard Webb led charge departed ..
Nigga please

See my post just above..

In England, Manchester United needs the EPL trophy, the least (as they have won it the most). Even if United hadn't won the 2 community shields, 1 Europa, 1, FA cup, 1 Carling cup they have won in the post-fergie era, it doesn't change the fact that Chelsea and United can never be seen as "contemporaries". Chelsea should be worried about playing its usual catch-up game which they are terrible at.

Liverpool even went on break for 30yrs but Chelsea still didn't catch-up.

Chelsea should also be concerned that while they try to catch-up with Arsenal<Liverpool<Man Utd in EPL trophies, they should avoid being beaten "habitually" by the same Manchester United.

What's the number on your jersey again? Please cry Lampard a river.

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by roseb1(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by friday2011(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
friday2011:

The thing shocked me too oo as if I am PMB...

The last time chelsea lost a match with that type of overwhelming possession was during the 2004/2005 season...

So annoying... Make them comot that 3" on the jersey... Only God knows what it signify but so far na bad luck for them

Atleat no be 9mobile or 7up, if not, relegation for sure next season

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Yale9(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
On Tuesday again,

FINAL ANSWER.
CHE 1-2 NOR

working: 1+2=3

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by chatinent: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Savagery!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by Beze992(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you have time sha,you don't know Chelsea fans thats why you talk like this...even the educated ones among them can be disappointing

Aswear

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by VickyRotex(f): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu. Na so you go answer the eponstle?

Yeye. Go and learn how to spell Apostle angry angry
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans by earnit1: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.