Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Anyone With Ties To The "New World" (North/Central/South America, the Antilles)? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anyone With Ties To The "New World" (North/Central/South America, the Antilles)? (1987 Views)

Did West Africans Reach The New World? Afrocentric Fantasy Or A New Beginning? / ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ / West African Yoruba In South America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anyone With Ties To The "New World" (North/Central/South America, the Antilles)? by Blyss: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Alcofrybas:

You're welcome Jenifa_. I detest bashing behind the safety of a Nick in the Internet.
I just wonder why do they keep moving my thread to different sections. I someday won't be able to find it.

Well I must go to sleep. It's very late in here (or too early in the morning).

Talk to you later.

Bye

Get used to it, that's how they treat non-Nigerians on this site. Just be thankful you're not, a Black-American, because most of them really hate us, cheesy but as you can see we don't really care, and stay on here just to annoy the hell out of them. cheesy

P.S.

Be sure to agree with every negative thing about your people, nation and or positive thing they say about themselves and or nation, else risk being verbally assaulted and even banned. The natives seem not to like it when you put up a defense. Adios, Senorita. cheesy
Re: Anyone With Ties To The "New World" (North/Central/South America, the Antilles)? by tpia5: 3:02am On Jul 23, 2012
Alcofrybas:

This is absolutely incredible and morally repugnant!.

lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Amaigbo/Nkwerre People Of Imo State On Nairaland? / NIGERIAN GOVT: There re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, Qwara And Kogi / Happy New Year! Aseyi Samodun O!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.