Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

A private school teacher's cry for help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A private school teacher's cry for help! (1008 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy sunday Nairalanders and God bless
I'm a primary school teacher for De little Angel's, As you all know we private school teachers haven't been paid since this lockdown started the last time I got my salary was on March.
Since then it's honestly been hell on earth I have had to beg my church and family members for my daily bread.
Life has not been easy at all, As of speaking now I don't have a penny in my account.
It's just narialand free basic that is saving my soul from bore dom if not no money to buy data.
I know this period is hard for everyone but please if anyone can support me or if there are any parents here that need a home lesson teacher for their child then I'm more than ready, I have been a social science teacher for about 3 years now so I know my salt.
Please help me.
The below images should prove my authenticity
This my account details for those whom are willing to help.
Access
0828-255-048

2 Likes

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2020
God bless
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by cherishmichael: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
That's how it is every where, mtcheew hmm... Na so life be.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
cherishmichael:
That's how it is every where, mtcheew hmm...
Na so life be.
It's so terrible bro.
I honestly can't wait till this pandemic is over because some of us are really suffering here.

2 Likes

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by cherishmichael: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
EkOlatunde:

It's so terrible bro.
I honestly can't wait till this pandemic is over because some of us are really suffering here.
YESOooo we just have to endure till the end.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
cherishmichael:
YESOooo we just have to endure till the end.
It's been God all through.
All thanks belong to him
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by supzie(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Give yourself an edge with Gem konsult. Gem konsult was birthed by a team of University of Ibadan scholars to provide assistance and advisory services in the following areas:
1) Online tutorials for (SSCE, Utme & Post-Utme)
2) Preparation for Aptitude tests and English proficiency test.
3) Research assistance
4) Writing business plans and feasibility study report based on your business ideas.

Contact us on the following WhatsApp numbers: +2347018505167, +23466231074, +23469973304.

A trial will convince you.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
supzie:
Give yourself an edge with Gem konsult. Gem konsult was birthed by a team of University of Ibadan scholars to provide assistance and advisory services in the following areas:
1) Online tutorials for (SSCE, Utme & Post-Utme)
2) Preparation for Aptitude tests and English proficiency test.
3) Research assistance
4) Writing business plans and feasibility study report based on your business ideas.

Contact us on the following WhatsApp numbers: +2347018505167, +23466231074, +23469973304.

A trial will convince you.
angry

1 Like

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by obyrich(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
EkOlatunde:
Happy sunday Nairalanders and God bless you all.
My name is Mr E.K olatunde and I'm a primary school teacher for De little Angel's, As you all know we private school teachers haven't been paid since this lockdown started the last time I got my salary was on March.
Since then it's honestly been hell on earth I have had to beg my church and family members for my daily bread.
Life has not been easy at all, As of speaking now I don't have a penny in my account.
It's just narialand free basic that is saving my soul from bore dom if not no money to buy data.
I know this period is hard for everyone but please if anyone can support me or if there are any parents here that need a home lesson teacher for their child then I'm more than ready, I have been a social science teacher for about 3 years now so I know my salt.
Please help me.
Access
0828-255-048
It is pitiable the type of leadership we have in this nation. It is well.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
obyrich:
It is pitiable the type of leadership we have in this nation. It is well.
I swear
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by Missyajoke(f): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
God will meet your needs
Am very broke too.
Wish I can help
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by TheCvBank: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please whatever you could donate to him, please do. Private institution teachers have been without pay for months now. God bless you guys!

1 Like

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by essy4060: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Op, I have an online paid task for you, if you're interested, drop your WhatsApp number.

1 Like

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by ELibraryNG: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
EkOlatunde:
Happy sunday Nairalanders and God bless you all.
My name is Mr E.K olatunde and I'm a primary school teacher for De little Angel's, As you all know we private school teachers haven't been paid since this lockdown started the last time I got my salary was on March.
Please help me.
Access
0828-255-048

The only thing I can tell you is to ensure you join the Private School Teachers Protest Tomorrow.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
ELibraryNG:

The only thing I can tell you is to ensure you join the Private School Teachers Protest Tomorrow.
Where will it be?
Honest I can't do that because it would be a selfish act.
A protest during this pandemic with this kind of virus?

1 Like

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by ELibraryNG: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
EkOlatunde:

Where will it be?
Honest I can't do that because it would be a selfish act.
A protest during this pandemic with this kind of virus
?

With the bolded, you're not serious

Those that you're here begging money will risk that virus to their shop and place of works. But you that's begging will not go out and protest for your job to resume.

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS. IN FACT, YOU DON'T NEED HELP
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by Nesco244(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
essy4060:
Op, I have an online paid task for you, if you're interested, drop your WhatsApp number.

Ok
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by ItayNinja: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Op please share whatever is the outcome of this post here. Keep us informed
Get admitted to your desired university without Jamb. Apply for Ijmb or Jupeb now by visiting ijmbdivinehelp.com
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2020
ELibraryNG:

With the bolded, you're not serious

Those that you're here begging money will risk that virus to their shop and place of works. But you that's begging will not go out and protest for your job to resume.

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS. IN FACT, YOU DON'T NEED HELP
Protesting and I contract the virus and then up dying wouldn't be better.
I want schools to resume but not when the life is students and my own would be at risk.

1 Like

Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by ELibraryNG: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2020
EkOlatunde:

Protesting and I contract the virus and then up dying wouldn't be better.
I want schools to resume but not when the life is students and my own would be at risk.

You obviously did not read my post. The people you're begging for help is taking the risk of contracting the virus by going to the market to open their shop and boarding public transport to go to work.

You that is begging is afraid to risk your life for work but want others to risk their lives and send you money.

This is SELFISHNESS and YOU DON'T NEED HELP.

Anybody helping you is very STUPID.
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
ELibraryNG:

You obviously did not read my post. The people you're begging for help is taking the risk of contracting the virus by going to the market to open their shop and boarding public transport to go to work.

You that is begging is afraid to risk your life for work but want others to risk their lives and send you money.

This is SELFISHNESS and YOU DON'T NEED HELP.

Anybody helping you is very STUPID.
No need for insults I believe we're both adults
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by ELibraryNG: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
EkOlatunde:

No need for insults I believe we're both adults

If you feel insulted, I AM SORRY . Just stating the obvious
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by Orente21(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
essy4060:
please I am interested,
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by Orente21(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Orente21:
please I am interested,
Re: A private school teacher's cry for help! by EkOlatunde: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
essy4060:
I'm very interested

(1) (Reply)

Literature In English Practice Tests - The Song Of The Women Of My Land By Kumar / Widow Of Teacher Murdered By SS3 Student Cries For Justice Three Months Later / ASUU Strike: New Offer From Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.