Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fixed Match: My Experience With The Gurus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Match: My Experience With The Gurus (246 Views)

Ten (10) Odds Fro The Gurus. / I Saw Mourinho Sacked After Arsenal Match-my Prophecy. / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match: My Experience With The Gurus by afaatng: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Most People Still Fall for this so called Fixed Match Gurus.

Fixed Match and Match Fixers exist but the manner this “Gurus” make contact and the amount of publicity they attach to their services can only mean it’s a SCAM!

Not that I personally know folks who fix matches, but i know for a fact, they don’t promote the service like it’s available to all. You’d know more about real match fixers if you read this post until the end.

But first, let me share my experience on Facebook and trust me, it was fun. Sadly, many have fallen for these cheap tricks.

They attract you with promises of great winnings but if you’re not greedy, you shouldn’t fall for them.

Look at this way, if you have a certain “illegal” source of wealth, would you render it as a service? Even if you are dumb and would do that, is it logical to publicize such service(s) online?

I will just stop there!

Below are screenshots of my conversation with Fixed Match Gurus on Facebook.
Moi vs Match Fixer 1 (Victor Basil)

Victor Basil claimed to work for a certain “Fixed Odds Organization” and assured me, “winning is 100% certain with his organization……… but only available to “ready individuals”.

It's a lot of screenshot and i can't upload everything here, see it >>> https://amebopedia.com/fixed-match/

(1) (Reply)

Man City's Euro Ban Overturned / Chelsea Vs Norwich ; Prematch Briefing / Startimes Acquires Laliga Broadcast Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.