Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ecu Programmer Needed Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ecu Programmer Needed Urgently (298 Views)

ECU Programmer Needed / ECU (brainbox) And Car Electronics Related Problems / Mobile Key And Brain Box Ecu Programmer Call Today For Replacement Of Your Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecu Programmer Needed Urgently by joewalker101(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good day All,
I urgently need a programmer who can program a 2013 Nissan ECU for me, the older ECU was faulty and wasn’t throttling so it was diagnosed and was advise to change it. Have gotten another ECU with the same part number and the car is located in Kogi state. The programmers I have seen so far, they do not have the right Machine to program it which is said to be X-100pro. The ones they’ve come with were T-300, SBB and Launch. The code to unlock the car had been generated already just to reprogram the brain box that’s all.Attached is the picture of the New and old Ecu If you know anyone or you can do the job kindly WhatsApp me or call 08162440898. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Despite COVID-19 Porsche Made $1.4billion Profit, $14.64 Billion Sales Revenue / How To Properly Use A Car Fire Extinguisher / Sure 100%payment After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.