Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Party Should I Learn In Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Party Should I Learn In Javascript (348 Views)

Javascripters: Telegram Group To All Interested In Javascript And Its Ecosystem / How To Retrieve Data From An Api Using Fetch Api In Javascript / How Do I Convert Object To Arrey In Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
I just finished covering most part of CSS and HTML I will say I'm 65% good with both I intend to start practicing more and start doing free project for Those that might be interested.

Intend, to start learning JavaScript for front-end, what areas should I learn I intend to spend 3months on JS before moving to python and finally react native.... And do you think this languages below can be used to build steaming app...
1) HTML
2)CSS
3) JAVASCRIPT
4) REACT NATIVE
5) PYTHON.
What do you think is missing?
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Timbers2: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do you mean you want to build a streaming app?
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Timbers2:
Do you mean you want to build a streaming app?
Yes
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Timbers2: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

Yes
you know there are a lot of APIs out there and you don't necessarily need to build the app components from scartch or you can opt for white label options which reduces time it will take to setup your platform.
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Olalekank(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I just finished covering most part of CSS and HTML I will say I'm 65% good with both I intend to start practicing more and start doing free project for Those that might be interested.

Intend, to start learning JavaScript for front-end, what areas should I learn I intend to spend 3months on JS before moving to python and finally react native.... And do you think this languages below can be used to build steaming app...
1) HTML
2)CSS
3) JAVASCRIPT
4) REACT NATIVE
5) PYTHON.
What do you think is missing?
Good thing that you came on here. Here is a mistake that most developers make - you learn some technology and decide to move to the next.

I would like to ask what you’ve built with HTML and CSS

My advice is simple. If you want to be a successful Frontend developer, work on solidifying your HTML and CSS skills. Take the next one month and replicate as many designs as you can from dribbble and make them responsive

Upon doing that, you can dive into JavaScript and learn the core concepts for another 3 months and work on projects before moving to something else.

The goal is not to learn as many things as possible but to be rooted and grounded in whatever 1 or 2 things you know before moving to other stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by squash47(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
before you can master JavaScript, you need to have studied it for about 3 months.

then you must have built about 100 projects. I don't mean copying people's code o., I mean thinking out a project and executing it on your own.

To tell you the truth, from my little experience, JavaScript will take you more than 6 months to learn.

since this Lockdown started, I have been learning JavaScript and everyday,I discover that I don't know anything.

it's really very deep bro.

plus, I think if you master JavaScript very well you can build so many projects because JavaScript is developing at a fast pace. Soon , it will dominate the programming world when different frame works are further built.
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Olalekank:

Good thing that you came on here. Here is a mistake that most developers make - you learn some technology and decide to move to the next.

I would like to ask what you’ve built with HTML and CSS

My advice is simple. If you want to be a successful Frontend developer, work on solidifying your HTML and CSS skills. Take the next one month and replicate as many designs as you can from dribbble and make them responsive

Upon doing that, you can dive into JavaScript and learn the core concepts for another 3 months and work on projects before moving to something else.

The goal is not to learn as many things as possible but to be rooted and grounded in whatever 1 or 2 things you know before moving to other stuff.
Thanks so much
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:
before you can master JavaScript, you need to have studied it for about 3 months.

then you must have built about 100 projects. I don't mean copying people's code o., I mean thinking out a project and executing it on your own.

To tell you the truth, from my little experience, JavaScript will take you more than 6 months to learn.

since this Lockdown started, I have been learning JavaScript and everyday,I discover that I don't know anything.

plus, I think if you master JavaScript very well you can build so many projects because JavaScript is developing at a fast pace. Soon , it will dominate the programming world when different frame works are further built.
I want to learn JavaScript for just front-end not for full stack
Re: What Party Should I Learn In Javascript by denvers: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
squash47:

JavaScript can be learnt under 6 months, if the op does a lot of projects while learning.
happy learning

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Management App! / In Need Of A Good Application/software Designer/engineer / New Web Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.