Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Hello Friends I Have An Incredible Offer To Make For Web Hosting And Domain Name - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hello Friends I Have An Incredible Offer To Make For Web Hosting And Domain Name (699 Views)

Most Incredible Offer !!Almost for free!! / Incredible Offer,free Webhost Ree Website Free Webtools / Incredible Offer For All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friends I Have An Incredible Offer To Make For Web Hosting And Domain Name by globalngr(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hello fiends ,
i am Aniekan udobong, an expereince webdesigner and internet enterpreneur ,
i am offering you an incredible offer for your webhosting and domain registration services
  i am offering you a domain registration ie www. yourdomain.com and a professional webhosting space for hosting your website of 500megabytes  at an incredible price of just N3,500 for the two packages
Why you need it is because normal domain goes for N2,500 and just professonal hosting spaces of just 20megabytes goes for as much as N5000 per year ,  so sign up with me now for this offer
To sign up for this ofer just send a mail to me on globalngr@yahoo.com or call me on 08058957584
and you will get all the info on the package

(1) (Reply)

Competent Stock Broker Needed / Free Cash! Free Cash! Free Cash! / Laptop Price Slash Get Urs Now And Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.