Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lands For Sale. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lands For Sale. (525 Views)

Primed 1150sqm @ Osbourne phase1,2000sqm,4079.79sqm,3200sqm Ikoyi Lands For Sale / Lands For Sale @ Lekki ,chevron & Ajah / Private Hostel Investors Club.(lands For Sale 4 Private Hostel Investment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lands For Sale. by gel: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2011
Anybody interested to buy a plot or more than a plot of land in Ayobo ipaja and its environs should pls contact me by my tel numba: 08033238366 for enquiries.Thanks!!
Re: Lands For Sale. by 2dmax(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2011
Please what are the price ranges and the locations? Thanks.
Re: Lands For Sale. by gel: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
Good Afternoon Sir,

Could you please send me your personal email address so I can give you the necessary information required.My email address which i guess you already know: donojedje@yahoo.com.

Thanks very much.
Re: Lands For Sale. by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
Why not just post the prices here and what you have and we will contact you if interested?
Re: Lands For Sale. by 2dmax(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2011
maxndianaefo@live.com. cheers.
Re: Lands For Sale. by gel: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2011
Why not just post the prices here and what you have and we will contact you if interested?

But I have already replied you with information about the lands available.Pls be patient to make hasty comments towards issues.

The land is free from govt acquisition and it has survey.The doc that comes with it is your receipt acquired that you used to buy the land and deed of assignment which of course you will pay for.

Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun, Ayobo ipaja 1 plot: 6 million asking price
Agbara (Ogun state) 1 plot : 500,000 but we have up to 50 acres available now.
Re: Lands For Sale. by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2011
gel:

But I have already replied you with information about the lands available.Pls be patient to make hasty comments towards issues.

The land is free from govt acquisition and it has survey.The doc that comes with it is your receipt acquired that you used to buy the land and deed of assignment which of course you will pay for.

Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun, Ayobo ipaja 1 plot: 6 million asking price
Agbara (Ogun state) 1 plot : 500,000 but we have up to 50 acres available now.

Apologies, sir
Re: Lands For Sale. by gel: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
Apologies accepted.Pls if you are interested or you know an individual/organisation who might be interested,dont hesistate to contact me.Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Land For Sale At Ipaja. / Property Website Offer 4 This Month,with Just =n=20,000naira. Call 08039355562 / 100 Acres For Sale Along Sagamu Expressway Near Nestle,n1m Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.