Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Incorruptible North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incorruptible North. (244 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / The Incorruptible Actor 4 President / Meet The Incorruptible And People Oriented MFR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incorruptible North. by rejoice4eva(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
The recent events in Nigeria has kept me thinking. Critical and sensitive positions in the country's leadership seems to have become the personal inheritance of the northern part.
Since inception, chairman of EFCC has been given to the North. Buhari administration is not helping matters especially in the area of appointment as , leadership of security, judiciary, critical parastatals all are from the North.
The question bothering me is the perceived or imputed integrity of the North. From presidency downward, is the North incorroptible?
Re: The Incorruptible North. by helinues: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Northerners integrity is exceptional to any Northern Politicians
Re: The Incorruptible North. by onward4life(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:
The recent events in Nigeria has kept me thinking. Critical and sensitive positions in the country's leadership seems to have become the personal inheritance of the northern part.
Since inception, chairman of EFCC has been given to the North. Buhari administration is not helping matters especially in the area of appointment as , leadership of security, judiciary, critical parastatals all are from the North.
The question bothering me is the perceived or imputed integrity of the North. From presidency downward, is the North incorroptible?

because BAT man will not gree
Re: The Incorruptible North. by ChoCho54(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Apart from the skewed appointments, what about the booty? The keep stealing and stealing and stealing and stealing, without anything to show for it.

Had they been building schools and developing their people, Boko Haram wouldn't be a reality today.
Re: The Incorruptible North. by ChoCho54(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
See Magu with his hideous personality, who would believe he ate all the yams he's accused of?

When government hears there's precious metals in my father's compound, they will send one Abubakar from Abuja to go to Imo to confirm if true.

After that, they will tell my dad that the metals fall under one useless exclusive list.

Next they will pay inadequate compensation to land owner to vacate the place.

Next they will start mining..

But the 70% of proceeds from that would go into Abubakar and his cronies pocket.

Then they fly to Dubai to buy mansions.

1 Like

Re: The Incorruptible North. by Tissaia(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
99% of Nigerians are greedy and corrupt. the 1% can be found in the north, so that's why the government is searching if they can find one but they're not Politicians
Re: The Incorruptible North. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tissaia:
99% of Nigerians are greedy and corrupt. the 1% can be found in the north, so that's why the government is searching if they can find one but they're not Politicians
You must be sick upstairs

(1) (Reply)

#rejectnigeria Trends In Nigeria As Biafra Supporters Make Wish Known / BOKO HARAM Killings Continue Unabated / Appeal Court Orders Udom Emmanuel’s Name Removed From N1.4bn Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.