Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

John Togo Vows To Resume Bombing In 7 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Togo Vows To Resume Bombing In 7 Days (3654 Views)

Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: John Togo Vows To Resume Bombing In 7 Days by NumberOne2(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
“General” John Togo, Your FATHER!
Come and Bomb, why are you telling us. After bombing clap for yourself.
When your have kids, (cos I'm sure your don't), tell them how you bombed refineries to make your senseless point. I-D-I-O-T!
If you really have problem with government, why not go and bomb the Aso Villa (If your liver will carry you). I-D-I-O-T!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ On His Endorsement Of Locally Produced Food Stuff / Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. / See the Wisdom of Aminu Tambuwal - SpeakerGouse of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.