Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? (211 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? by Light78: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
The issue of rape in this country is not new to our ears. Many are victims of rape but out of fear they refuse to take action on those who had inflicted pains on them.

The question is "who is to be blamed when a minor gets raped? Parents, the minor(boy or girl), the rapist or the governments

State who is to be blamed and the reason for such blame, and the solutions to this evil act.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, help us let us get this to FP.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? by Mayng01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
You
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? by uboma(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
The parents for not protecting the minor.

And the rapist for taking advantage of the child.

The government follows next because they have failed to put up the appropriate laws to punish rapists to serve as a deterrent....

(1) (Reply)

NFIU Vandalised As N510bn Is Traced To BDC ‘with Links To Magu’ / Nigerian Armed Forces Investigate Purported Viral Video By A Naval Rating / I Receive ₦500 Anytime I Kill My Victims _ 19-year-old Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.