Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive (35817 Views)

Unretouched Photos Of Mahlagha Jaberi (aishwarya's Lookalike) / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Aishwarya Rai At Cannes 2018 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by RTSC: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
kheny12:
she was born in 1982 that's means she's 38 years old.
Yes.
I stand corrected
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by RTSC: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
kheny12:
They are friends
They had a fight.
At least, that is what I read on an Indian blog.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by LadySarah: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:
I’m grateful for my black, ever young skin. Chai, see her neck old pass my mama wey be grandma own. And my mama no be celebrity.

You noticed!
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Cleo7: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shraddha kapoor and sridevi are d real beauty
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Liposure: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Cleo7:
Shraddha kapoor and sridevi are d real beauty
sonakshi sinha, bipasu basu and katrina kaif are finer
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Liposure: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lolz grin old age must catch up with everyone whether we like it or not.

Now that u are young u better do your shakara and flaunt it
and do the needful
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Liposure: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
RTSC:
The lady is too much beauty for one man.
And to think she married a 22 year old boy.
This life no balance.
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Adewale1603(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
RTSC:

She is not as fine as priyanka Chopra.
You want to be comparing Aishwarya Rai with priyanka, it is no doubt that everybody agrees, even it was stated in the media that the former is the most beautiful woman in the world. while the latter is just regarded as an ideal sex symbol in popular culture.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Liposure: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
kheny12:
The first film I saw her was mujshe shaadi karoogi,she resemble goddess.I do admire her so much.she's ageing too but I really like her.
there's something about her lips. I just cant resist. Kai

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Liposure: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
RTSC:

She is a goddess.
Not doubt about it.

She is in her late 40s and still hotter than most women on the planet.
what about sonam kapoor
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by BrownCookie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
I wish this family speedy recovery especially Amitabh Bachchan. I loved him all my life
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by ololo12: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gay ass modafucker! Hope his gay ass rot in the deepest recess of hell burning with fire and brimstone angry

leaculpa:
I hope Amitabh Bachan survives it. Legend.
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by lenghtinny(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:
I’m grateful for my black, ever young skin. Chai, see her neck old pass my mama wey be grandma own. And my mama no be celebrity.
You are suffering from inferiority complex diluted with envy.....

The information about your mother isn’t necessary...:

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Smarttravels(f): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
meobizy:
How did her fat ass catch it?
Wasterel
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Palehair: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
ololo12:
Gay ass modafucker! Hope his gay ass rot in the deepest recess of hell burning with fire and brimstone angry

I'm curious though, how do you know Amitabh is gay?
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Amanda4life: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beauty evenly transfered to the daughter.

Some ladies are pretty but when you see their children na appology
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
i no know why but i no gbadun india beauty

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Razzman1: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:

Who asked you?
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Perfecttouchade: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
And some people thinks children are not at risk to the Virus SMH..I pray the little girl get healed and also all the family
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Razzman1:

Who asked you?
Your ancestors. Always eager to jump in where they didn’t call you. Stupid troll. Go and change your skin to Indian so we’ll know you love Indians who deal with people like you even in your country. Self hating, racist fool.
Ps, I’ve just been to busy. Everyone wants to jump on the troll chidi wagon. I have time for everyone now.
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
meobizy:
Fat ass
Haha haha haha haha

Fat ass
Haha haha haha haha

Fat ass
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by tarantino1: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibukings111:
Just look at the 3rd picture......she did makeup there and look'd so ugly while my naija girls go do makeup na dah time dem go fine.

She was pregnant there

Google her pics make you see how she look Like on a normal day
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Razzman1: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:

Your ancestors. Always eager to jump in where they didn’t call you. Stupid troll. Go and change your skin to Indian so we’ll know you love Indians who deal with people like you even in your country. Self hating, racist fool.
Ps, I’ve just been to busy. Everyone wants to jump on the troll chidi wagon. I have time for everyone now.

You are so frustrated... And ut will continue grin
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Unbreakable007: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lie!!!
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by sharone21(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
RTSC:

The lady is too much beauty for one man.

And to think she married a 22 year old boy.

This life no balance.

And Indian & Pak guys are all over the net+ social media dying for black ladies, their ladies too if opportuned will die for black men but are quite conservative. Their people are as many as blacks. Their advantage is that they are more exposed than us here in Naija in terms of opportunities eg online work, immigration to Canada, Australia with links there via family links.

Na to get the Christians from them best.....There are Christian Indians & Pak boys+ girls though they have their own clique.
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by ololo12: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
The proof is in the pudding.

Palehair:

I'm curious though, how do you know Amitabh is gay?
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Nehyooh(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
My Favorite Bollywood Actress; Quick Recovery

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by RTSC: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
sharone21:

And Indian & Pak guys are all over the net+ social media dying for black ladies, their ladies too if opportuned will die for black men but are quite conservative. Their people are as many as blacks. Their advantage is that they are more exposed than us here in Naija in terms of opportunities eg online work, immigration to Canada, Australia with links there via family links.

Na to get the Christians from them best.....There are Christian Indians & Pak boys+ girls though they have their own clique.
True.
Their community orientation gives them significant immigration opportunities.
Once one go, the others join too.

Unlike a Nigerian that will travel out and cannot bring anybody in his family to join him.

Their men don't like foreigners especially blacks dating their women, but they don't mind dating black women.
Jealous mofos.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Brightgem(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:
E for better make you no comment. In life we must age, different bodies, different genes. Spare us the superior race comment. How does it even relate with the post? angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by Yaga22: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
That reminds me of Bipasha Basu

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by liveyourlife007(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
now that's one fine looking brawl
Re: COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive by deewhone(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
meobizy:
Through her father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Wedding Dress (Kosibah Designed For 1.7 Million Naira) / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.