Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This (684 Views)

The Genius System Without Equal (HOT) / Everybody Is A Genius / Poetic Genius – Inufin Ayomide D’great X Ras Godisoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Tolulopefinest(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
I'm not related to Larrysun nor his hype man,I'm just one of his numerous avid fans , I just need to do this, Larrysun is out of this world mehn . His stories would make you stay glued to your device. If only I'm a multi billionaire, I would have gifted him half of my assets. I'm not exaggerating but damn, watch this space , Larrysun would in the coming years be awarded a Nobel prize in Literature. This is my wish for him. May his dexterity in writing brings him the accolades he really deserves.

From a lover of Larrysun stories.

2 Likes

Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by collins1895: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Indeed, he is, the best here, no offense to other writer..... Larry Larry larry..... Tank u for ur brilliant piece
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Sheddee(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
U are spot on
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by oluwadabira222(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
The very best nairaland literature section has to offer. i doff my cap for him
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yea, u re definitely right
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by ogiralucky(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Larry is a genius!!!!!
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Asiseeit: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eehen. Not sure I've read any of his stories. Links to them please
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Niggaindoha(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Asiseeit:

You just came Nairaland
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by swiz123(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
He is simply the Messi of literature.
Centino follows closely... That guy's katakata street deserves Grammy

3 Likes

Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by fioky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Legendary Larry
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by AgainstIslam(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
swiz123:
He is simply the Messi of literature.

Centino follows closely... That guy's katakata street deserves Grammy
Man wey sabi!
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2020
You're very correct bro.. His use of words are extraordinary. The guy is good..

Centino and Souloho19 are another people.. The 3 of them are those keeping me in the literature section,other writers are coming up too..
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Asiseeit:

You need to check out his stories..
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Asiseeit: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

You need to check out his stories..

Read one already. He's as good as advertised! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by Asiseeit: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Niggaindoha:

You just came Nairaland
No sire. Almost a decade now (but with another moniker)
Followed Centino, Souloho19, Youngzubi and other greats. How I missed Larrysun is a mystery. Thanks for this thread OP
Re: Larrysun Is A Genius Writer Mehn. I Just Have To Do This by arfezces: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
whoever think you are exergirating should go and read one of his stories... I swear that guy nah guru... Mr Larry... may God continue to perfect all that concerns you...

(1) (Reply)

Harbinger Of Darkness (A Mythology Fiction) Continuation / Content Writer Needed Urgently / Musty: The Scorpion Rearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.