Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags (944 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by AtikuNetwork: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2020/07/12/i-love-decent-women-all-the-women-i-married-were-vrgins-ned-nwoko-with-the-bragging-rights/

Sunday 12 July 2020 at 01:46pm

NEWS, NIGERIA

Miss Anita-Pyper Agyei, Senior Reporter

The 59 years old actress of actress Regina Daniels has revealed that he always told himself that he was going to marry a woman who is green and had not had any bedroom activities with another man.

Ned is literally telling us that when she met his 20 years old wife, she was a v*rgin and he was the one who took that innocence from her.

In an interview, the businessman and politician reveal that he had no idea who Regina was until later on when they had been introduced.

“I liked her when I saw her, especially when I found out that she was from that place. I had always wanted to have somebody (a wife) from my side. We were introduced to each other and one thing led to another.”

“That was when I found out she is a very decent girl. I have always said that I wouldn’t marry anybody who isn’t a virgin and that is very important to me. When I found out that she was a virgin, it reinforced my decision to marry her. I married all my wives as virgins.”

Regina and Ned got married in 2019, the couple just welcomed their first child. Ned says he is not done yet and would love to have more kids with the young actress.

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Goldp5988(f): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
You say?
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by peeddy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oga are you sure? Are you sure you married Regina as a virgin. The way Regina's ex sounds is as if the hot f**k she's always giving him configured his language to be that of "f**k mehn, damn nigga, f**k that"
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Economy1: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Clap for yourself Ned Nwoko...

1 Like

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by gambia(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sir, you are Senior man, so respect yourself.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Olalan(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some things are better not said
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Maxymilliano(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
I liked her when I saw her, especially when I found out that she was from that place. I had always wanted to have somebody (a wife) from my side. We were introduced to each other and one thing led to another.”

“That was when I found out she is a very decent girl. I have always said that I wouldn’t marry anybody who isn’t a virgin and that is very important to me. When I found out that she was a virgin, it reinforced my decision to marry her. I married all my wives as virgins.”

Lucky you but your money played a very important role naa ...

2 Likes

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by donbachi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dat one dey.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by efighter: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Even Regina Daniel is still a virgin till today. Useless shameless old lying bastard. Any Igbo you see call himself a Muslim is a fraudulent ass-hole.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by WisdomFlakes: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm. So is Ned trying to imply that non-virgin women aren't 'decent'?? Na wah.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by solmus: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
angry grin

Will Smith elder brother

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very dirty man. And some will see him as a hero.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
efighter:
Even Regina Daniel is still a virgin till today. Useless shameless old lying bastard. Any Igbo you see call himself a Muslim is a fraudulent ass-hole.

"Learnt" another new one today.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by haiti007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na him own be that.

BTW, money can get you the cutest family oo. See as them fresh anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by laiperi: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Look at what we celebrate everyday, you will understand why we lack moral capacity to change.

Zulu king had Virgins too until we found out she was a regular supplier to one of the minister.

Ned, how are you sure the Arab children beggars from Niger and North Africa you found on the streets of Aba are virgins after motor pack guys had their turns.

One of them will soon accuse you of sexual abuse.

Let us celebrate children's day not sweet sixteen that made this man famous.
Re: I Love Decent Women; All The Women I Married Were Virgins - Ned Nwoko Brags by Karemarealty288(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
gambia:
You are talking Nonsense.

What do you expect.....when a pedophile is turned Celebrity by a sick society.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Writes Sen. Utazi, Rejects Apology (see Letter) / Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua / I Made My Deputy Highest Paid In Nigeria - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.