Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (67679 Views)

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by tonapuck: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2020
jericco1:
Nigga was raped

Excertly what the headline would be if it happens to be a lady...

May God deliver this country from this heartless people, security is just to loose
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by osazuwa23: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2020
biafrians will say that this is in nigeria but yet it done in biafra land smh angry
stephenduru:
A middle age man was found dead along C to C junction Agbo Ngrinze, Okigwe express road,Amichi, Anambra State.His hands and legs were tied.From the look of things, he struggled before his died.It is unclear who killed him.

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/unknown-man-hands-legs-tied-killed-in.html?m=1
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by osazuwa23: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2020
That is biafra alnd not nigeria igbo land is not nigeria there two different countries
DCmonster:
Nigeria is gonna be worse than this in 10 years time. It's gonna be worse than Brooklyn, levantille, caracao....... Thank God for taking me outta that shit hole. If your GF tells you that Nigeria is gonna get better, break it off. If your best friend tells you that Nigeria is gonna get better, cut him loose ASAP.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Greensquard:
I to feel pity for people who get assasinated until recently when i tried to help a guy to make money for himself and family and i got him involved in a deal and just let him handle it so that he will get some money after the deal was done..only for this guy whom ate my food in my house and slept in his own room in my house which i gave him cos he begged me for a job as a broke married man living in another state so i brought him to my own house acoomodated and fed him and sent him off to transact this deal on my behalf with one of my cars only for the guy to seal the deal,and ran away with millions of naira and sold my car..so tell me this kind of people are the ones who are killed most times and people will not know the level of atrocities they have done..u wont believe that i also latter found out he tried renting my house and even collected part payment for it..left for me i for do am bad thing but i no wan stain my hand with human blood but the matter is in court and i left nija sef but if i find how i fit use juju deal with am i ready do am..people are wicked..
#youngrichandhandsome

Good people are still more than bad people. You trusted too much, that's a bad person. Still thank God, such person can kill you set.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Emmaskill:
u don misyarn, no single like for u.... U dey see rope wey dem take tie person hand u dey call am wrist band. I nor go waste my like.

Stingy human being, ordinary likes to make someone happy you're dropping excuse.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Nasa o
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by aby99: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Is unfuturenate
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by SarkinYarki: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Another black man killed by his fellow blacks again
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Looks like business gone bad.

This is why I don't love money and gals anymore !
Most likely. Anambra traders could be mean when it comes to money and business. Don't ever cheat your fellow business partner after a business deal.

They can be mean and brutal. They don't let go.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Ipob killing ipob. Congratulations
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Sebbs(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2020
While all this for God's sake
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by drightguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Benbelor:
Think it's Cultism related going by the yellow band on his wrist.

Really??
Can't someone wears any colour?
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Cautemoc(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Look inside the hearts of men.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Diamond042(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2020
R.I.P GOD KNOWS ALL
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by szymanski(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Benbelor:

Since it's my birthday can I get some likes,show some love.
Everyday na your birthday abi, Rubbish
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2020
mrsirval:
why the evil?

For business owners, use this free inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
A free sales and inventory app for phones, a business solution used to simultaneously track sales activity and inventory.
No internet needed
No laptop needed, just your phone
goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your shop
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profits and losses at any time
manage debts and expenses
supports wholesale and retail
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present in your shop
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer

Please expartiate more on this
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
I nearly messed up recently with my own brother just because I broke one of my rule with a friend and he told me money never got to him......

If it wasn't my brother he would not have believed me bit he knows am not a stingy gut and have my own money....

Never in my life again will Invokve any body in my business. I don't want to die young.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Giltexo: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Shit

Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Chatbot1234: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
walkwithgod:

Damn, the video replaying in my head all over again as the axe cuts deep into his skull multiple times and the guy in the background chanting 'aye ' or whatever.

People are evil.

That's the video, those people are animals.
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
madridguy:
Trillions of Naira is going into security budget every year yet we don't have CCTV that can help with footage in incidents like this.
Do we even have stable power supply to power the cameras shocked

R.I.P man
Not even solar powered cameras can work in Nigeria!
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Makschinchin: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Benbelor:

Since it's my birthday can I get some likes,show some love.

So somebody cannot wear anything that's yellow anymore for fear of being tagged a cultist ..
Re: Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sorry, I meant to say assassinated. Thank you
stormborn28:
i don't understand. Do you mean assignment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.