Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 (614 Views)

INEC Attack: Hope Uzodinma 'reveals' Those Behind Attack [video] / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by nwokeji29: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
BY CONSTANCE EKE

Imo State Governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma, has said Igbos should bother about a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and not Igbo Presidency in 2023.

He made the remark after hosting South East leaders of the All Progressive Congress, APC in Owerri.

The delegation to the meeting was led by former President of the Senate, Chief Ken Nnamani, Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister of Labour and Productivity, Dr. Chris Ngige, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyema, Minister of State, Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Uche Ogah, Minister of State, Education, Dr. Emeka Nwajiuba, and Sir Frank Ibezim.

He said ’What should bother the Igbo is Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and not Igbo President of Nigeria.

“South East is part of Nigeria, South East leaders exhibit all qualities and capabilities for good governance and as such believe that APC as the ruling party in Nigeria will make the right decision at the appropriate time.

https://innonews.com.ng/2020/07/uzodinma-reveals-what-should-bother-igbos-in-2023/

1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by solmus: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Highest ranking Ibo politician is a Minister, and Deputy chief whip
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by Kwamecron(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Did he speak well? Nndiala
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by hisgrace090: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good point!
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by Ogbuu101: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mr supreme court governor,our concern is restructuring or Biafra if d 1st option cannot be met.
Hausa/Fulani and Yerobber must enjoy boko haram, bandits, herdsmen together

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Monkey talk. Seems the only way they get attention is to mention Igbos.
This tribe is really blessed and am proud to be Igbo.
If you are offended go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by helinues: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Mr supreme court governor,our concern is restructuring or Biafra if d 1st option cannot be met.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by dlaw70(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:
this is the reason Ibo Man can not be a president. They are too divided. If I may ask you what is restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by FlordFlorez(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
nwokeji29:
BY CONSTANCE EKE

He said ’What should bother the Igbo is Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and not Igbo President of Nigeria.

What's the difference between these??
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by IamWonderful: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Supreme Court governor
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uzodimma should speak for Imo state.
Nobody asked him to speak for others.
Ngige there is just there for been there and can't win his ward in election.
Re: Uzodinma Reveals What Should Bother Igbos In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
But you will still need the support/cooperation of the Hausa/Fulani and Yerobbers to get either restructuring or Biafra.

Ogbuu101:

(1) (Reply)

2023: Sacked APC Leaders, Others Behind Attack On Malami NYCN / Reaction To The Sad Death Of An Ex Governor's Daighter / Adams Oshiomhole Spotted Buying Corn By Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.