Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Starting A New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A New Business (661 Views)

Now You Can Make Money With My New Business Windows Application / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A New Business by Carlc: 3:16am On Feb 04, 2011
Everybody wants to start a new business today. This is actually a good thing for our economy because jobs are created and value is added.

This thread is created so everybody could chip in something that entails starting a new business so that we can all learn.

Starting from me, i would say you register your company with CAC if you want to look more coporate and whatever it is you are doing, get business online i.e. have a website. The world has fast become a global village and you cannot afford to be left behind.

Lets hear your contributions
Re: Starting A New Business by dguvnur(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2011
To start a business in any part of the world, you must first & foremost
, be prepared mentally, emotionally and psychologically. Business is not
something you can just dive into just like that. You must first work on
your self and mindset.

To cotinue reading,follow this link-http://dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog
Re: Starting A New Business by larryhomie(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2011
developing your business model that makes you unique is also vital. More tips pls
Re: Starting A New Business by Thethy(m): 4:38am On Feb 06, 2011
If you have interest in farming, you can try grasscutter farming. For more detail call: THE THY SHAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel:  08023050835 , 07033632285.

(1) (Reply)

Sms Business For Only N2 On Ur Phone / Print! Print! Print! / In Need Of Bulk Sms Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.