Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics (9173 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Gabriel And Bruno Fernandes / Hakim Ziyech And Timo Werner; One To Forget For Luis Suarez And Savic / The Statistics Behind Ronaldo’s Champions League Goals For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Great100000: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The argument on who is better between Hakim Ziyech and Bruno Fernandes has been a regular one and this arose because Fernandes has been signed by Manchester united and then Hakim by Chelsea.Using age as a yardstick,Bruno is 26 years while Ziyech is 27 ,from the look of things they are almost of the same age .Now when comparing career goals and assists,we judge based on their league standard .Between Portugese league and Eredivisie of Netherland,i would say that both are of the same standard because they are not among the top 5 most standard leagues.We move to their goals and assists.

Hakim Ziyech has played 325 career games,scoring 110 goals and 125 assists while Bruno Fernandes have played 310 career games scoring only 94 goals and 74 assists,both are natural attacking midfielders although Ziyech most times play as a winger which Bruno cant do.

Moving forward to individual records and honours,Hakim Ziyech has more honours both in champions league,in national team,in Ajax team and in Eredivise as a whole.Ziyech also made champions league best 11 which Bruno has never done.Bruno Fernandes also have his own honours at Portugese league and Sporting Cp precisely both has none in the country side.

Bruno Fernandes has been in portugal national team for like 3 years but he is not known at all,he doesnt have any achievement in the countryside but Hakim is one of Morrocoan best players in history,he has also made CAF player of the year.These statistics does not mean that Bruno Fernandes is not good,no not at all.Everybody knows that Fernandes is very good and consistent but when compared to Hakim,he is really a low-profile player.

Nevertheless,what i just said will be proved from next season and everything will be judged on level grounds.We will be watching out Bruno,Pogba,Greenwood,Martial and Rashford while on Chelsea's side it will be Hakim,Werner,Pulisic and Willian.This will also be a great competition between Chelsea and Manutd fans next season although Liverpool and Mancity are still to be watched.

It will also get more interesting if Manutd,Chelsea,Liverpool and Mancity goes for Champions league next season because between these four,one of them must bring the UCL trophy to England and this restores back the dignity of premier league which Liverpool is gradually doing.

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Great100000: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
More....

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Great100000: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
And...

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by StubbornGENIUS: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ziyech is better than that over rated Portuguese.Dumb Man Utd fans are even comparing him to De Bruyne while some say he is better than Pogba.This argument shouldn't be happening at all.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Till Ziyech can come to the most competitive league in the world, score 7 goals and GIVE SIX ASSISTS all in just 10 games, win a "goal of the month" award and become the premier league player of the month twice back to back, all still within 10 games,

THEN MAYBE WE CAN THINK OF BRINGING HIS NAME INTO CONVERSATIONS THAT HAVE THE LIKES OF BRUNO FERNANDEZ.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Standing5(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good analysis OP.

Ziyech is a outgoing person while Bruno is more of the conservative type. That may swing the impending battle in Bruno's favour. Plus Bruno is slightly younger and naturally more athletic. Bruno also has a balanced right/left leg usage compared to Ziyechs stronger left which makes him a winger.

Check some of the great playmakers like Sneigder(Wesley), Deco, David Silva, Xavi, Iniesta they have balanced right/left leg strength.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Standing5(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
Till Ziyech can come to the most competitive league in the world, score 7 goals and GIVE SIX ASSISTS all in just 10 games, win a "goal of the month" award and become the premier league player of the month twice back to back, all still within 10 games,

THEN MAYBE WE CAN THINK OF BRINGING HIS NAME INTO CONVERSATIONS THAT HAVE THE LIKES OF BRUNO FERNANDEZ.
Last last football isn't a game of individuals but of collective achievements. There is pulisic already and I wonder why the aren't comparing him to Rashford yet. If I remember correctly, Arsenal used to win the battle of most effective signings but no titles. So chill.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Standing5(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ziyech is better than that over rated Portuguese.Dumb Man Utd fans are even comparing him to De Bruyne while some say he is better than Pogba.This argument shouldn't be happening at all.
He is good o.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Standing5:
Last last football isn't a game of individuals but of collective achievements. There is pulisic already and I wonder why the aren't comparing him to Rashford yet. If I remember correctly, Arsenal used to win the battle of most effective signings but no titles. So chill.
for now, let Ziyech try to be better than the likes of William and Abraham 1st.

Let Bruno be left for senior discussions.

9 Likes

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:

Michu did times 5 of this, was he able to replicate same performance the following season?
You people should rest abeg. Fernandez is good but the unnecessary hype is just too much. Although it's very typical of man Utd.
That was how you people hyped James at the commencement of the season, where is he now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Michu did times 5 of this, was he able to replicate same performance the following season?
You people should rest abeg. Fernandez is good but the unnecessary hype is just too much. Although it's very typical of man Utd.
That was how you people hyped James at the commencement of the season, where is he now?
the only person being hyped is Ziyech who has only played 5 shots off target in Chelsea's training ground..

Not Bruno who has consistently done his work on the pitch, gotten results, earned accolades from fans and rewards from the FA as a result. Fun fact.. As of today, Nigeria is thankful that Tammy Abraham didn't opt for the super eagles..

The dude can't even make the super falcons team as we speak

1pic 1word

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
for now, let Ziyech try to be better than the likes of William and Abraham 1st.

Let Bruno be left for senior discussions.

Senior? In the world of football, Ziyech is older than Fernandez in all ramifications. Experience and statistics. So what are you saying?
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Senior? In the world of football, Ziyech is older than Fernandez in all ramifications. Experience and statistics. So what are you saying?
I am saying it is Ziyech's dream to match Bruno's feat in the EPL. Till then, he is just another Higuain in the making. Which is very likely the case. Besides, Ajax is a bigger club than Chelsea, so let him deal with the realities of his demoted career 1st.

1pic 1word

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
the only person being hyped is Ziyech who has only played 5 shots off target in Chelsea's training ground..

Not Bruno who has consistently done his work on the pitch, gotten results, earned accolades from fans and rewards from the FA as a result. Fun fact.. As of today, Nigeria is thankful that Tammy Abraham didn't opt for the super eagles..

The dude can't even make the super falcons team as we speak

1pic 1word

Lame banter. Trying to change topic of discussion? Hahahahahahahahahaa.
We are talking about Ziyech and Fernandez, where is Abraham coming from?

Ok fine, Tammy Abraham. Lol. It took Martial how many years to bag a hattrick? It took Abraham just few months in his first season in top flight football. You claim Nigeria is happy he didn't come over here, fun fact, he has 14 premier league goal's to his name this season, no single penalty, all 14 goals from open play. How many does your striker have for the season?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Lame banter. Trying to change topic of discussion? Hahahahahahahahahaa.
We are talking about Ziyech and Fernandez, where is Abraham coming from?

Ok fine, Tammy Abraham. Lol. It took Martial how many years to bag a hattrick? It took Abraham just few months in his first season in top flight football. You claim Nigeria is happy he didn't come over here, fun fact, he has 14 premier league goal's to his name this season, no single penalty, all 14 goals from open play. How many does your striker have for the season?
I have addressed the Ziyech matter which died on arrival..

Let him win pl player of the month twice, let him score 7 and create 6 goals, let him score a goal of the month, ALL WITHIN TEN GAMES..

By then, this joke you call a comparison MIGHT MAKE SLIGHT SENSE.

On your unfortunate Abraham, pls play him 90mins against Norwich United..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
I am saying it is Ziyech's dream to match Bruno's feat in the EPL. Till then, he is just another Higuain in the making. Which is very likely the case. Besides, Ajax is a bigger club than Chelsea, so let him deal with the realities of his demoted career 1st.

1pic 1word

You meant to say Angel Di-maria and not Higuain right?

Lol

We are all here. Give him some time, you guys will still be the one to chop his head off. Look at De Gea, Pogba, Rashford, Fred and even English Hushpuppi; Maguire, they were one time once reffered to as the best and ultimate by this same Unites fans.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

You meant to say Angel Di-maria and not Higuain right?

Lol

We are all here. Give him some time, you guys will still be the one to chop his head off. Look at De Gea, Pogba, Rashford, Fred and even English Hushpuppi; Maguire, they were one time once reffered to as the best and ultimate by this same Unites fans.
I like how you mentioned those names knowing that they paid Chelsea's bride price in full.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
I have addressed Ziyech matter and it died on arrival..

Let him win pl player of the month twice, let him score 7 and create 6 goals, let him score a goal of the month, ALL WITHIN TEN GAMES..

By then, this joke you call a comparison MIGHT MAKE SLIGHT SENSE.

Goal of the month is now an achievement again? Ferguson is weeping for you. So man Utd is now this shallow? Omo.
Fernandez should play champion's league first before coming out to clean Ziyech's boot. He should dominate his continent first before exchanging jersey with Ziyech next season.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
I like how you mentioned those names knowing that they paid Chelsea's bride price in full.

You don't even know what to say again hahahaha. I'm sorry for you. Go on with your trophy for the season: Best goal of the month
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Goal of the month is now an achievement again? Ferguson is weeping for you. So man Utd is now this shallow? Omo.
Fernandez should play champion's league first before coming out to clean Ziyech's boot. He should dominate his continent first before exchanging jersey with Ziyech next season.

I guess Ziyech is in the champions league as we speak. On domination of the continent, Portugal are joint Euro and UNL champs..

On this present joke you call a comparison, Ziyech seems to be a nymph.. Oh Ziyech won the champions league, on my PS4. I remember. grin

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

You don't even know what to say again hahahaha. I'm sorry for you. Go on with your trophy for the season: Best goal of the month
it is not my trophy, it is what Ziyech will never be able to achieve "personally" in the EPL..

As for trophies, don't shoot your mediocre 29-cup trophy cabinet on the foot.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
I guess Ziyech is in the champions league as we speak. On domination of the continent, *Portugal are joint Euro and UNL champs* ..

On this present joke you call a comparison, Ziyech seems to be a nymph.. Oh Ziyech won the champions league, on my PS4. I remember. grin

Was he part of the team? Hahahahahahahahahaa.
Did he contribute anything to the Portuguese team?
Guy rest. Bring valid points or just take your L and sleep
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Was he part of the team? Hahahahahahahahahaa.
Did he contribute anything to the Portuguese team?
Guy rest. Bring valid points or just take your L and sleep
No. He was part of the Belgian team.

I have given you enough points to create a sea from your tears.

On Tuesday, you face Norwich United, how we go do am?

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
it is not my trophy, it is what Ziyech will never be able to achieve "personally" in the EPL..

As for trophies, don't shoot your mediocre 29-cup trophy cabinet on the foot.

Fernandez of a cheat. Look at the cheap penalty he fooled the ref during the game against Aston Villa. Lol. You are busy shouting 7 goals 7 goals, how many did he score from open play? Don't worry. When the penalty stops coming in, we all will know who truly the kind of footballer you guys are hyping is
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
No. He was part of the Belgian team.

I have given you enough points to create a sea from your tears.

On Tuesday, you face Norwich United, how we go do am?

You are clearly and obviously obsessed with Chelsea. Good for you.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

Fernandez of a cheat. Look at the cheap penalty he fooled the ref during the game against Aston Villa. Lol. You are busy shouting 7 goals 7 goals, how many did he score from open play? Don't worry. When the penalty stops coming in, we all will know who truly the kind of footballer you guys are hyping is
goal of the month wasn't a penalty.

His 6 assists were not penalties.
His screamer against Brighton nko
What of the freekicjk against Bournemouth, e.t.c
I guess his penalty against Aston Villa him two consecutive player of the month awards as well.

Please cry Lampard a river

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

You are clearly and obviously obsessed with Chelsea. Good for you.
trolling a laughable entity can be fun, I promise you.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Manuel69: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yale9:
goal of the month wasn't a penalty.

His 6 assists were not penalties.
His screamer against Brighton nko
What of the freekicjk against Bournemouth, e.t.c
I guess his penalty against Aston Villa him two consecutive player of the month awards as well.

Please cry Lampard a river

How can assist be penalty? What are you saying? Guy rest
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Manuel69:

How can assist be penalty? What are you saying? Guy rest
so you know? Now that rare wisdom has found you, at least you know that you shouldn't blame his positive impact on mere penalties.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2020
HOW PERSON GO TAKE DEY BITTER...OP TOMORROW COME AND WATCH MAN UNITED AND LEARN,WHEN UR PLAYER COME AND PERFORM HIS OWN WE GO KNOW,SO STOP CRYING.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by Yale9(m): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
HOW PERSON GO TAKE DEY BITTER...OP TOMORROW COME AND WATCH MAN UNITED AND LEARN,WHEN UR PLAYER COME AND PERFORM HIS OWN WE GO KNOW,SO STOP CRYING.
Exactly. if Ziyech flourishes up to Bruno's level in the EPL, the world would acknowledge and give him due credit.
AN EMPHATIC "IF"

But for now, Bruno has set the bar so high and this has reduced Ziyech to a man merely trying play catch-up.
Re: "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics by MINORU: 4:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Hakim Ziyech never won anything for his country

What a shame

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korea V Nigeria (1-2): FIFA U-20 Women's WC On August 9 / Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto / AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.