Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl (1073 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Twitter Are Sponsors Of Ugm And Igbos Killings And Assassination / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by bigpriik: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
please learn to ignore anti-igbo and anti-biafra threads on NL, quoting them will do you no good just overlook them, creating tons of anti-Igbo and anti-biafra threads will not change nothing about our ideology its no going back , thanks to seun for creating this forum it has really helped us in demystifying the mindset of the average Nigerian towards the igbos , all I see is hatred, bitterness but I dont care anymore it's too late , you cannot patch a broken egg our minds are made up.

9 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by SLAP44: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Words are very cheap grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by LukasPodolski: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pained fools.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by coputa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:
please learn to ignore anti-igbo and anti-biafra threads on NL, quoting them will do you no good just overlook them, creating tons of anti-Igbo and anti-biafra threads will not change nothing about our ideology its no going back , thanks to seun for creating this forum it has really helped us in demystifying the mindset of the average Nigerian towards the igbos , all I see is hatred, bitterness but I dont care anymore it's too late , you cannot patch a broken egg our minds are made up.
If you take these actions,then the whole world will know that you are serious,All ndigbo both in and outside nigeria should discard the nigeria passport,recal all your rep @ the federal level,all ndigbo working in any federal govt.institutions should resign,all students of ibo extraction in any federal institution should stop, among others.until this is done,whatever you say is viewed as sheer hypocracy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by helinues: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by bigpriik: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
coputa:
If you take these actions,then the whole world will know that you are serious,All ndigbo both in and outside nigeria should discard the nigeria passport,recal all your rep @ the federal level,all ndigbo working in any federal govt.institutions should resign,all students of ibo extraction in any federal institution should stop, among others.until this is done,whatever you say is viewed as sheer hypocracy.

We ain't in a hurry the time is not ripe yet , you don't cross when the traffic is at it worst but just have it in mind that you will cross if we do it that way it will lead to heavy losses.the decision is not for the ordinary man to make let the referendum come first .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Balogunodua(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
And the wailing kwatinues grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
No advice for anyone..mine is let there be room for everyone.....i.e let Justice, Equity and Peace prevail at all times in our dear nation!
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by bigpriik: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
No advice for anyone..mine is let there be room for everyone.....i.e let Justice, Equity and Peace prevail at all times in our dear nation!

it will never happen in Nigeria at least not in our lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Hotice085: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:

Lemme check smtin I de come.

*checked, a total waste of my time*
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:

We ain't in a hurry the time is not ripe yet , you don't cross when the traffic is at it worst but just have it in mind that you will cross if we do it that way it will lead to heavy losses.the decision is not for the ordinary man to make[b] let the referendum[/b] come first .
Some Ibo want presidency so who should we take serious?

7 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:
thanks to seun for creating this forum it has really helped us in demystifying the mindset of the average Nigerian towards the igbos , all I see is hatred, bitterness but I dont care anymore it's too late , you cannot patch a broken egg our minds are made up.

Sorry I only have one question.
Are you telling us, Igbos don't hate others?

5 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by PIMPAR: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:
Always playing a victim card. Between when are you going to create thread about Tinubu and how he has been tormenting your generation

5 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by efighter: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:

Just know these facts;

Presidency ooo, you will not get.
Restructuring oooo, it will not happen
Biafra oooo, that will be after 2nd the coming of Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
coputa:
then federal government should stop extracting our oyel from Biafra land and stop exportation of gas from imo state to Lagos with that we are ok to avoid the zoo
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by agulion: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
God bless you OP, the only Yorubas who are against Biafra is the few Yoruba Muslims in the south west and thounder is still doing pratice

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by bigpriik: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
efighter:

Just know these facts;

and how will that affect my well-being? it's your afonja generations I pity, we igbos will survive we are born survivors restructuring or none biafra or none. ordinary lockdown 1 million boys don flood street of Lagos to loot and rape plus the one that happened in ibadan, thank God it didn't last up to 3 months southwest for don turn Somalia because of hunger, did you hear of any in the east?I know you guys love Nigeria the way it is, I don't pity you I only pity your future generations to come they will be worse.yahoo Yahoo , skull mining,rituals, hooliganism is becoming a norm for youths in the South west.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigpriik:

In addition, they should also stop opening anti-Yoruba and anti-Tinubu thread. They should stop shouting Afonja, Tinubu, Awolowo etc all over the forum. Once they comply with the above, everybody will be at peace.

6 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Yorubaskullmine: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Majority of the Yorubas nairalanders are sadistic to say the least. They think they are doing us not realising that they are doing themselves.
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2020
efighter:

Just know these facts;

And you don't see how you are holding yourself down by this senseless comment? You Yoruba mooslims are typically dull.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:
Majority of the Yorubas nairalanders are sadistic to say the least. They think they are doing us not realising that they are doing themselves.
I didn't see your comment before I made mine, this is what I just told one empty drum above.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Area4Area: 6:22am On Jul 13, 2020
bigpriik:

We ain't in a hurry the time is not ripe yet , you don't cross when the traffic is at it worst but just have it in mind that you will cross if we do it that way it will lead to heavy losses.the decision is not for the ordinary man to make let the referendum come first .
If you are serious you'd start implementing what he said.
Obviously you and IPOB are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Area4Area: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2020
bigpriik:
It's been a while we heard from Kanu, hope he's OK or has he run out of lies and propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
And you don't see how you are holding yourself down by this senseless comment? You Yoruba mooslims are typically dull.

You see that I was right the other time I told you, you ain't Yoruba.
Cos what you wrote isn't correct.
Buh how you wrote it tho, seems you're living in Lagos.

Now this.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Area4Area: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
then federal government should stop extracting our oyel from Biafra land and stop exportation of gas from imo state to Lagos with that we are ok to avoid the zoo
Start leaving the zoo in earnest and everyone will take you serious, don't worry about the 10 litres daily the FG extracts, it would stop by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Area4Area: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:
You've finished doing yourselves and looking for who to blame, Igbo Muslim blaming Yoruba Muslims for his misery

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

You see that I was right the other time I told you, you ain't Yoruba.
Cos what you wrote isn't correct.
Buh how you wrote it tho, seems you're living in Lagos.

Now this.
Which Kain wahala be dis, where did I mention I was yoruba?
I'm an Igbo mooslim, but you Yoruba mooslims are the problems we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Area4Area:
You've finished doing yourselves and looking for who to blame, Igbo Muslim blaming Yoruba Muslims for his misery
Yoruba mooslims are the problems of Nigeria not we Jew mooslims. If you want to argue about that, create another thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Pay Before Service, Edo PDP Ward Chairmen To Obaseki / Throwback Tweet From Buhari / New Jersey Governor-elect Phil Murphy Appoints The Following Nigerians Into His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.