Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bruno Fernandes Is The Current "Wayne Rooney" Of Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Is The Current "Wayne Rooney" Of Manchester United (247 Views)

Bruno Fernandes Is More Of Paul Scholes Than Christiano Ronaldo - Ole Solskjaer / Manchester United's Move For Bruno Fernandes Is OFF Due To £68m Valuation / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Is The Current "Wayne Rooney" Of Manchester United by Trynaija(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
After completing a £55 million switch from Sporting CP to Manchester United, Bruno Fernandes joined Manchester United on the 30th of January, 2020. Bruno Fernandes isn’t a kind of player Manchester United should have, Bruno Fernandes is “The” Kind of player Manchester United needs to have. He was crowned the man of the match on his debut match which ended with a 0-0 score against Wolves. More of his great achievement here
https://trynaija.com/bruno-fernandes-is-the-current-wayne-rooney-of-manchester-united/
Re: Bruno Fernandes Is The Current "Wayne Rooney" Of Manchester United by Yale9(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
I look to the front I see Bruno
I look to the back I see Pogba
I look to the left I see Rashford
I look to the right I see Greenwood
I look up above me, I see Martial
I look all round I see, Shaw, Matic Wan-Bissaka.

Then I realize THIS MIGHT JUST BE PARADISE.

GGMU!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Makes Big Claim After Spurs Win. / Man U Vs Chelsea: Ighalo Targets 6th FA Cup Goal In Wembley Clash / Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.