Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Anambra Government Critic Gets Response From Ogbunike Kinswoman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Critic Gets Response From Ogbunike Kinswoman. (333 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike, Anambra state(photos) / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Government Critic Gets Response From Ogbunike Kinswoman. by Danniscott(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
An Open Advise to Chuma Harris.

Dear Chuma Harris, 

Oke chakwaalu agwo o!

I write to advise you as my younger brother. Your recent outings on Facebook are regrettable. I am personally pained to see that your mind seems to be on a steady decline and that once in every while, you break out on an attacking spree; spraying insults on respected people and making countless enemies for yourself and for our peaceful town, Ogbunike. 

Our people say that the shame of a madman belongs to his relatives. In the past few weeks, you have turned yourself into a public menace. You have launched unprovoked media attacks on Bianca Ojukwu, C Don Adinuba and finally on Fr Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube muo nso; profaning the Catholic priesthood. You have shown no sense of limit. You have turned yourself into a bull in a China shop for the wrong reasons. 

And now, not satisfied with your past victims, you have become like the proverbial hunter’s dog that turns itself against its master in the forest. You have turned your attacks on our beloved sister, Osodieme and her husband our great in-law.   

But I am of the view that governor Obiano’s kindheartedness must not be mistaken for weakness because even if he decides to look the other way, his lieutenants may not like to see their boss slighted. In fact, I’d be surprised if his media handlers fail to serve you in your own coin. I hope they have chosen the upper ground and decided to ignore you for yet another time. Whatever they decide to do, I’d advise you to save us the pain of making more enemy for Ogbunike. 

We have suffered enough embarrassment with your rascally shout of “Ogbono” all over social media. We are ashamed that your virulent mind has coined the term “Ogbono” to objectify women and reduce womenfolk to mere Instruments. We cringe at the notion that when you look at any woman, the only thing you see is her sexuality. It puts a lie to your dubious claim of being PhD holder because you have not shown the sensibilities of someone with a higher faculty. No serious scholar will see a woman as a mere pot of sex. I think I should use this opportunity to advise you to drop your Ogbono campaign because already, your appalling narcissism and disgusting self-worship on Facebook have made it tough for us to freely admit that you are even one of us. 

Now, let’s look at your Open Letter to our in-law and his wife. The letter was a tasteless and dumb drivel. I am surprised that someone who claims to be a PhD is pathetically uninformed about many things happening under his nose. Your claim that Governor Obiano has ignored Ogbunike is false. Your claim that he has abandoned the cave is also false. Chuma, you are probably the only PhD who has no idea that governments no longer run businesses across the world and that the best a responsible government can do is to create the enabling environment for investors to explore business opportunities. Had you brought an investor who is keen on developing Ogbunike Cave but failed to get the ears of the governor or our sister, your complaints would have been valid. But obviously, that would actually be expecting too much considering your fixation on Ogbono. 

However, I do  not speak for the governor but I am a witness to truth. I am aware that Ogbunike Cave had no access road until governor Obiano constructed one. Also, the cave had no modern footpath into its bowls until Obiano built concrete flight of steps from the entrance to the very depths of the cave. I also remember that in June 2014, Obiano flagged off the Ugwu Nwasike-Azu Ogbunike-Azu Amawa-Osile-Ifite-Umueri-St Monica-Ogbunike Cave Road. I also recall that a few months later, I read in the newspapers that he had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with South African investors known as Africa Project Finance and Development Limited to develop the cave into a world class theme park and resort. When I waited for over one year and did not see any construction at the Cave, I made inquiries and was reliably informed that the tourism investors had failed to keep to the terms of the agreement. If as a woman, I could make such inquiries to find out what is happening in my hometown, why can’t Chuma if he genuinely wants to see development in Ogbunike? My understanding is that Chuma Harris has simply seen the cave as a convenient excuse to blackmail governor Obiano and his wife. He has forgotten that most of us know that our brother, Onwuteaka an Ogbunike indigene is the contractor handling most of the roads in Ogbunike in the spirit of empowering local entrepreneurs. Similarly, he was conveniently silent on Oyeolisa Road, Kisa Bridge, Ogbunike High Court and Magistrate Court which were all built by Obiano.  Which other governor since the creation of Anambra State, has treated Ogbunike better than Obiano?   

Look, Chuma, I’d advise you to look for a more dignifying source of livelihood and leave cheap blackmail for little boys. Agadi adiro mma igwo ofe. 

From Dr Mrs Nkemdilim Ekwegbalu, Osile, Ogbunike.
Re: Anambra Government Critic Gets Response From Ogbunike Kinswoman. by sapientia(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Family business
Re: Anambra Government Critic Gets Response From Ogbunike Kinswoman. by tuboi: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

South-west States To Conduct WASSCE / President Buhari Recieves ECOWAS Special Envoy Led By Ex-president Jonathan / Naked Women Protest Against Governor El-rufai Over Rising Killings [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.