Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Dream I Had Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream I Had Last Night (321 Views)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had Last Night by hunter21(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
I had this dream last night(nigerian time), it felt so real I still feel tingles.

Several asteroids from all directions were on a collision part with the earth and everybody, I mean all 7 billion people were been evacuted aboard space capsules were we would stay up in space for about a hundred years if we are ever able to come back to the planet, we were told by the government(s) that the earth was experiencing a transformation that would take about a hundred years

In typical fashion while other countries had been evacuating their citizens to space aboard these capsules months before impact, African countries(:Nigeria) were still evacuating few hours to impact, after doing some last minute shopping/looting, I gathered some few drinks in my backpack i.e schoolbag and headed to one of the capsules, aboard the capsule I saw a nurse who lives in my town and she was like the receptionists, she demanded for my highschool maths textbooks as documents to verify I was a Nigerian citizen, I gave her the textbooks and she looked at the name(s) on first pages, she verified It was my real name and I was checked in. It seemed I was the last person to be checked in from my country and it was at the point I woke up.

The dream felt so real and clear, can anyone please interpret or throw more light on it.
Thank you.
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by hunter21(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
donnie, zoharariel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by RedPhoenix: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anytime you see wars and stuffs even in large phase that involves massive exodus and war, don't fret. I used to have them even in the midst of experiencing nuclear wars.

It simply means transformation.

It means God and life is preparing you to make changes, many times in how you did things in the past, work life and even your location, and that you should get ready to start moving

It means if you've had projects in paper and dreams you've had like childhood dreams and have never seen then materialise that you should begin to get ready because your dreams are about to receive, note these words

1. Momentum

2. Movement

3. Direction

4. Resources

5. Placement

It means underlying dreams you've had that became stagnant and dormant maybe many times by lack of resources, direction and how to go about it will begin to receive divine push to help you in the direction of achieving your goals

Expect to change address, travel and relocate

Expect changes in your work and how you get ideas

You will be required to start acting on your dreams to bring them to oast as you're moving past inaction

There's a lot more as it goes deeper. I hope this helps and resonates

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by DaddyRochie1642: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hope You Weren't HALLUCINATING gringrin
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by LongLife4all: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
cool lipsrsealed

Lalasticlala, are you also a dream interpreter?
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by hunter21(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Anytime you see wars and stuffs even in large phase that involves massive exodus and war, don't fret. I used to have them even in the midst of experiencing nuclear wars.

It simply means transformation.

It means God and life is preparing you to make changes, many times in how you did things in the past, work life and even your location, and that you should get ready to start moving

It means if you've had projects in paper and dreams you've had like childhood dreams and have never seen then materialise that you should begin to get ready because your dreams are about to receive, note these words

1. Momentum

2. Movement

3. Direction

4. Resources

5. Placement

It means underlying dreams you've had that became stagnant and dormant maybe many times by lack of resources, direction and how to go about it will begin to receive divine push to help you in the direction of achieving your goals

Expect to change address, travel and relocate

Expect changes in your work and how you get ideas

You will be required to start acting on your dreams to bring them to oast as you're moving past inaction

There's a lot more as it goes deeper. I hope this helps and resonates

Thanks so much
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by RedPhoenix: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
hunter21:

Thanks so much

wink
Re: The Dream I Had Last Night by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
My son, this beautiful dream you had last night was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of Saturn since you had it on a Saturday.

Kasfiel, the supervisor of the celestial sovereigns, rules over the planet of Saturn and can only be invoked/appeased on a Saturday.

I am afraid we're closer than ever to the apocalypse, as I have on numerous occasions been informed through the Council of the Irunmoles that the impending doom of Earth is just around the corner.

This is exactly what I have been telling my Gypsie Bunny (Missy89) but she's just too pre-occupied with the Amerikan Wars than to listen to me.

Now pay attention.

1.) The several asteroids you saw were triggered by that rogue planet called Nibiru.

"Nibiru, recall, revolves around the Sun every 3,600 years in a long elliptical clockwise orbit. When Nibiru’ was closest to the Sun (perigee), Nibiru was close enough to Earth for her rockets to easily visit Earth. But Nibiru caused disturbances in the inner solar system whenever it orbited near the sun.

One of Nibiru’s orbital nearings to the Sun created atmospheric and geothermal disturbances on Earth and Mars."

2.) The space capsule you were being evacuated on is nothing but the same ship that transported Abba Kyari & Ajimobi directly to Sheol. grin

3.) The nurse/receptionist who lives in your town that you saw is none other than Lilith - that Obatala-forsaken winged demoness.

In the Bible, the creation of mankind is described in Genesis 1 and in Genesis 2.

a.) So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27).

b.) Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being. … So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man” (Genesis 2:7, 21–22).

Some ancient Jewish scholars took the stance that Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 2:21–22 must describe two separate events, since it appears that the woman is created differently in these accounts.

That bastard - Yahweh (in his error) created two women; once with man, and another from the man’s rib - so there must have been two women. (Come on - read your Bible, I can't do that for you).

The Bible names the second woman Eve; Lilith was identified as the first in order to complete the story.”

Accordingly, Genesis 1:27 describes the creation of Adam and an unnamed woman (Lilith); Genesis 2:7 gives more details of Adam’s creation; and Genesis 2:21–22 describes the creation of Eve from Adam.

4.) Your high-school Maths textbook/documents she demanded to verify your Nigerian citizenship is your ticket to Sheol (aka Hell Fire). Only 2% of Nigerians, myself inclusive, will escape Sheol. grin

5.) The few drinks you gathered in your backpack is the water that will cushion the effect of the unpleasant fire that Yahweh has is stock for his sheeples. grin

As it is written in Luke 16:24 - “The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames."

In your case, you won't be calling on any Father Abraham to have pity on you. grin

6.) Lastly, the fact that you were the last person to be checked-in from this Sango-forsaken Country is a very very very bad omen.

Well, the only advice I can give you is to download this song right-away so that Kasfiel can have mercy on you. grin

"Dance of The Two Wolves by Julia Aks" because that is Kasfiel's most favourite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Db0Mt6EVt8

Godspeed Amigo! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Tithe Money Used For? / Pastor Humble Okoro Reburys George Floyd In Nigeria. / Christ Embassy Church In Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.