Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses (384 Views)

Unbelievable Secrets On Admission To Nigeria Police Academy This Year / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Update: All What You Need To Know On Jamb Caps Portal / Study Professional Nursing At Cyprus International University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by AdmissionGetEas: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Admission is guarantee to study your dream course if you have right information from right source

Admission has become an ending issue for Nigeria students to study professional courses, many travel all the way to Benin Republic, Niger, Togo, India even Tunisia to barge BNsc in Nursing, MBBS, Bsc Pharmacy etc with expensive expenditure.

You can as well achieve this here in Nigeria through Manzanita Institute Ilorin.

Depends on the package you want.

You can check my signature for more details and enquires

IJMB & JUPEB Registration are still ongoing
Re: What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by AdmissionGetEas: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Registration is ongoing, your success to study your dream course @ your choice University is guarantee.

Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Accounting, Economics, Law, Mass Communication, Engineering, Nursing etc
Re: What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by AdmissionGetEas: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Registration is on for IJMB or JUPEB

Secure direct Admission into 200 level of any University of your choice to study your desired course
Re: What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by AdmissionGetEas: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
200 level Admission without jamb
Re: What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by uche6637(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Hi, I am Uchenna Ezeobinwa a 300Lvl Pharmaceutical Sciences student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES STUDENTS ✌.
My Contact:
https:///2348083111876
Re: What You Need To Know On Admission To Study Professional Courses by AdmissionGetEas: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Registration is on, don't waste another year of your life. Your Admission is guarantee

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Postgraduate Msc Past Questions And Answers Updated Till -2020 / Nurss Tells Nddc To Stop The Embezzlement Of Our Funds, Students Are Stranded / Which Course Should I Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.