Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani (30598 Views)

6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding" / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by nairavsdollars(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

A former Second Vice- President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Monday Ubani has described suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as a lawless and autocratic public official who played God while in office.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ubani who was arrested and detained by EFCC in March 2019 under the instructions of Magu said his ordeal was borne out of an article he wrote on Magu’s tenure in office.

Speaking further, Ubani who said he is happy that Magu is passing through what he made other Nigerians pass through, added that 90 percent of EFCC staff are unhappy with the suspended anti-corruption czar.

“Magu has no right to have stayed for five years as EFCC Chairman. I wrote an article on this this three years ago and that was the reason why he detained me. It was just personal vendetta because he felt why should I publish such an article against him?”

“Magu is very authoritarian, autocratic and playing God. 90 percent of those working for him in EFCC were not happy with him as a leader. He was a lawless man. I’m very happy that Magu is being detained”.

“Let him face what he made others pass through. I am very happy that he is in detention and I hope aside being detained, he is going to face prosecution”.

https://www.independent.ng/magu-lawless-man-im-happy-he-is-in-detention-ubani/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Babzrockman: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wuna go keep quiet until Karma catches person. Cowards full among our elites in the society.

Magu karma is dealing with u sir

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by yanabasee1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
When a man is down....that is when people will speak ill of him.....

Magu is on his own....Even Buhari sef, don the deny am...say he had long ordered for his investigation.....

Magu, you should mention names oh....Don't do like Ambode who went down without a fight!!!!

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Egoveen: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lalasticlala front page please...awo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Stylekay: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Not even one of them may be free from corruption in that office. I mean till the cleaners and gate men.

10 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Any boss that is loved in this Nigeria's chaotic establishments is not doing his job correctly. And so also are the unloved bosses.

11 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by IamWonderful: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
What do you expect, magu just got the exhorted post by chance, it didn't merit it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by hisexcellency34: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dude is also arrogant with terrible grammar. I've watched his interview on Channels. He was abusing Chamberlain

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Racoon(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu turned himself into a fearful emperor because he always sway the president with anything he loves to hear.
Imagine him gleefully saying "your excellency, Coronavirus is caused by corruption."

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by hisexcellency34: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Most idiotic statement I ever heard. He later denied it again..let him stew in his juice
Racoon:
Magu turned himself into a fearful emperor because he always sway the president with anything he loves to hear.
Imagine him gleefully saying "your excellency, Coronavirus is caused by corruption."

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
yanabasee1:
When a man is down....that is when people will speak I'll of him.....

Magu is on his own....Even Buhari sef, don the deny am...say he had long ordered for his investigation.....

Magu, you should mention names oh....Don't do like Ambode who went down without a fight!!!!
dat is why one should not abuse power.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Faithfullness: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
How are the mighty fallen..
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm.....people ready for this Magu guy.

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by ursullalinda(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
That's easily to spot out......when your subordinate likes you........they go all out to defend you even when you are wrong.......But I guess the kind of backing Magu got from the presidency turned him to a demi god.......Nothing lasts forever.......be guided!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
You can Never Please Human being No matter How Hard You Try.
I Am not Interested in Magu Case,But I Am Sure He Tried To Please A lot Of People While he Was In Office Including A lot Of Staffs Now Coming Out To Claim That They Hate Him.Off course They Will hate him mostly Now That he is In Trouble.

#God is the Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by poiunt: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Corrupt people hate crime fighters
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Kudosvibe: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu you see your life after being APC dog for six years undecided

MUST WATCH:

See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by lastempero: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
They must finish this man career b4 they leave am.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Oxtertee(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
He should face the music.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Achorise: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
He’s enjoying the game,he just picked his own card.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by TooMuchStuff: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na my neighbour una dey finish like dis?

Yes, Magu is my neighbour! Don't wanna rubbish him much but he's got marabouts doing the spiritual daily werk for him.

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by tunary(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by olaboy33(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
After failed attempts by many top lawyers, Monday Ubani was able to compel the ex-chairman of the NSITF to return to Nigeria from South Africa where she had fled to to avoid trial after being charged with corruption.

Ubani had an assurance with the Efcc that if he was able to convince her to return to Nigeria to face charges, she would just be grilled then charged to court and not detained due to obvious health reasons.
Magu led Efcc reneged on the agreement and she was detained for 2 weeks with no proof of corruption found.

Seeing she was loosing it, she allegedly made a deal with Efcc officials to allow her escape from her home in Enugu during a raid after Ubani was forcefully made to stand as surety for her.

Ubani, the second vice president of the NBA was then arrested and detained for 30days.

Magu may not be found guilt of theft or corruption, but he will certainly be found guilty of insubordination and misconduct with his Gestapo style of detaining and seizing of assets before looking for evidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by KevinDein: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Doesn't mean he's a bad boss. Most Nigerians are lawless and will always detest a strict boss.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by solmus: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Buhari using and dumping people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by baratech: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by imanray37(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
How are the magu fallen, [lamentation 4:1:9]

2 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by KrazyDave16(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
100% legit Nigerian youths hate EFCC.
Let them reform the body as a whole angry

3 Likes

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Think9ja(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Every Nigerian politician is autocratic.
Nigeria is void of leadership.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by imanray37(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
How are the magu fallen book of kwarraption 1:13

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.