Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dreamt About Floating In The Air - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt About Floating In The Air (1901 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kenzysmith: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders i ve dreamt four times about floating in the air pls what does it mean? Am worried pls can dreams interpreters help me out.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
Hello fellow nairalanders i ve dreamt four times about floating in the air pls what does it mean? Am worried pls can dreams interpreters help me out.
are u 4rm Benin?

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kenzysmith: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
are u 4rm Benin?
no am not why did u ask?
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by alexsoftwork(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pray against witchcraft and set backs.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kenzysmith: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
alexsoftwork:
ok sir thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
alexsoftwork:
why?
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
What are you worried about? undecided

If you have seen yourself floating, float with it and find out why. undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kb83(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Biblically, it is a good dream, it implies God is planning to lift you higher than your contemporaries. As many walk, some run, only a few fly and soar like the eagle. It is a sign of a great thing to come my friend keep soaring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
kb83:
Biblically, it is a good dream, it implies God is planning to lift you higher than your contemporaries. As many walk, some run, only a few fly and soar like the eagle. It is a sign of a great thing to come my friend keep soaring.
How is that biblical? undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kb83(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How is that biblical? undecided
The Bible says those who wait upon the Lord shall mount up with wings like eagles, the shall run and not grow weary , the shall walk and not faint.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
kb83:
The Bible says those who wait upon the Lord shall mount up with wings like eagles, the shall run and not grow weary , the shall walk and not faint.
Mount up with wings like eagles dreams? undecided
Run and not grow weary in dreams? undecided
Walk and not faint in dreams? undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kb83(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Mount up with wings like eagles dreams? undecided
Run and not grow weary in dreams? undecided
Walk and not faint in dreams? undecided
you are looking at it literally rather than figuratively, When God says you will mount with wings like eagles, he means you will rise to a great height, a place above your enemies, above principalities and powers, above and not below.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
kb83:
you are looking at it literally rather than figuratively, When God says you will mount with wings like eagles, he means you will rise to a great height, a place above your enemies, above principalities and powers, above and not below.
In your dreams or your reality? undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kb83(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
In your dreams or your reality? undecided
Hey you can choose to believe what you want, I don't care, I ' ve given you what I believe God reveals based on biblical context going by what you asked.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
kb83:
Hey you can choose to believe what you want, I don't care, I ' ve given you what I believe God reveals based on biblical context going by what you asked.
God revealed this to you based on biblical context? undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kb83(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God revealed this to you based on biblical context? undecided
are you asking me or ?
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by 1Sharon(f): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2020
kenzysmith:

Do you wear Nike Air?
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kenzysmith: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What are you worried about? undecided

If you have seen yourself floating, float with it and find out why. undecided
ve dreamt about it for like 3 times time
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
ve dreamt about it for like 3 times time
Then next time you dream of it, ask questions of whoever is in it with you. Float with whatever is causing you to float abeg. Explore your dreams and figure out what your mind is trying to tell you. undecided
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:00am On Jul 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
no am not why did u ask?
grin
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 13, 2020
*Laughing*... grin grin grin.. I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud at all the comments here. even @OPs question.

Bia OP, do people float or fly in the air?

Ok. If you're flying, I want you to see it as soaring into God's blessings. Dont ever interprete your dreams negatively. Always see it in the light of God.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Judybash93(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2020
kenzysmith:

There's nothing wrong with you, there's no need for you to draw any kind of supernatural conclusion. Sometimes, people even dream of falling.. so, don't worry

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Ghostrye: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2020
means you are in a good mood, or have a positive mindset. It is if you dream of falling that you need to worry
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2020
D Dream Is Not Good. It Could Mean Dat U Lack Stability Or U Are Not Balanced. It Could Av 2 Do With Ur Finance Or Relationship.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by kenzysmith: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Truvel:
D Dream Is Not Good. It Could Mean Dat U Lack Stability Or U Are Not Balanced. It Could Av 2 Do With Ur Finance Or Relationship.
really
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Kenzysmith, Yes.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
@OP, be sure to ask these dream interpreters of Bible references to there so-called gift of interpretation. Paul, one of the first Christians who wrote extensively on the gift of the Spirit of God, NEVER mentioned dream interpretation as a gift that came from God.

So be careful what you choose to believe. If your mind is trying to get your attention with this dream, I suggest you "float" with it to see where it will lead you.
Re: Dreamt About Floating In The Air by Kukusnazzy009: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
To the poster, this is a very great dream. God is taking you to height that will make you great. Don't listen to any other thing anyone says otherwise. Not many people get dreams like this. Keep praying hard and thank God. It will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? / The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.