Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k (1862 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by adaperry25: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
I recently relocated to Aba and i have a savings of 200k.. please if you're familiar with aba, kindly suggest a viable business I can learn the ropes quickly and venture in..
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by Chrisbella24(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
adaperry25:
I recently relocated to Aba and I have a savings of 200k.. please if you're familiar with aba, kindly suggest a viable business I can learn the ropes quickly and venture in..

Materials are cheaper in aba.

Materials like crepe, vintage, chiffon, etc.

Most people In Lagos Island get the materials from Aba sometimes.

So, create an Instagram account run ads and become a personal shopper who sources for cheap fabrics from Aba.

My 2cent.
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by adaperry25: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Materials are cheaper in aba.

Materials like crepe, vintage, chiffon, etc.

Most people In Lagos Island get the materials from Aba sometimes.

So, create an Instagram account run ads and become a personal shopper who sources for cheap fabrics from Aba.

My 2cent.
can you please pm me on WhatsApp through my signature
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by Chigorkizz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by Coolhubs: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Go for the new business opportunity that requires as little as N5k to begin.

In fact you can start banking upto 30k weekly.

Imagine, you get N30,000 for doing what you must do daily.

Sounds hash right? Oh no.

I meant you will get paid for doing those things you normally do.

Like... Recharge airtime and other things...

Let me show you how it works...

Go here https://qr.ae/pNs7NX

It's not a joke. You will see for yourself.

Someone asked me...
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
OP

Here is one good place to start from OK grade AA products. It is a profitable business with little startup capital required.

You can get many answers on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-nigeria-lucrative
Re: Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k by dorispray: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2020
adaperry25:
I recently relocated to Aba and i have a savings of 200k.. please if you're familiar with aba, kindly suggest a viable business I can learn the ropes quickly and venture in..

Well, let me tell you this; Frankly speaking, with the amount of capital you said you've got, you can increased it in multiple fold by going into the Telecom business/services sector.

Do you even realize that all major banks commercial Banks in the country have been raking millions of Naira by delving into this business sector aside from their normal banking services which they're primarily licensed to be offering to people?

Or tell me Which commercial banks in the country doesn't offers any of the following business services listed below.....

** Airtime Virtual Top-up (VTU) sales ...........
** Data Bundle sales (MTN, AIRTEL ,GLO ,9MOBILE ,SMILE, SPECTRANET ,etc) ................
** CableTV Subscription (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)............
** Electricity Payment..............
** Other Payments & Collections such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO & NABTEB...............
** As well as Mobile Banking Agent services via P.O.S kiosk/ Biz centers.............

Telecom business is sweet and very lucrative. It is the new Oil wealth in town and you need to tap out of this wealth also.

My Message is clear and direct...

*1. Do You Buy Airtime via Recharge Cards or Bank/kiosk Virtual Top-up (VTU service)

*2. Do You Subscribe for Data bundle??

*3. Do You Subscribe Cable TV subscription??

*4. Do You Pay ELECTRICITY Bills??

If the answers are YES, then people can also buy from you at the comfort of your home!

Therefore this business is for you.

Come partner with PRIME-LINK TELECOMS and own a Virtual Top Up Account to do all these transactions with ease and make daily commission at the comfort of your home or office using just your smart phone.

Facts to note:

Everyday, millions of people make use of airtime and data subscription, they pay for DSTV, GOTV[b][/b][b][/b], StarTimes and Electricity bills whether they like it or not! This singular reason is why PRIME-LINK TELECOMS SERVICES will always be in business.

The Economy is Slow, But People are Still...

1. Watching Cable TV

2. Making Calls With Airtime

3. Browsing Facebook And Buying Data

4. Paying Electricity Bills

5. Making phone calls and Sending Airtime To Loved Ones.

There is Money to be Made from them this Year.

Consider adding Telecom business to whatever you are doing, or not doing. You start Earning from the moment you are Registered and get Activated! You make money 24/7!!!

If you seems to be interested, Text/Call/Chat us up here: 07086268565.................... https:///2347086268565

(1) (Reply)

Realtime Update On Dollars , Cardoso Might Sell At 800 To Bdc / 15k To Repay N20,000 Naira in 2 weeks / I Was Nearly Scammed On OLX Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.