Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) (92539 Views)

Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Openbusiness3: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Ok. That's good. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2020
zionmde:

u even had to call an elderly woman who had no hand in ur miserable life an afonja granny

U may never get to dat age,
Bros, you don finish that guy oooo.....I'm sure he won't reach that age ooo....he has a snaky snaky tongue.....
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2020
longetivity:
stingy arsenal team and fans.... if na MAN U now, nah #1million dem go give the MAMA.
Stop displaying ur stupidity here.
Do those people look like official representatives from Arsenal FC?
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by lastempero: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2020
longetivity:
stingy arsenal team and fans.... if na MAN U now, nah #1million dem go give the MAMA.

Arsenal never reason am self, na Nigerian supporters club show mama luv not even arsenal.
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2020
grin
masterP042:
Imagine being a nigerian, under this buhari regime and being an arsenal fan also.. Ariri
cheesy
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Which one is 'The Authentic Nigeria Supporters Club' again..... undecided
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
wow... and i met this woman few days ago asking me at a phone accessories store at surulere to help her select a better charger
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
oshorstan:
Small small Edo boys go begin toast her soon.
Chineke
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by PS712: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Arsenal fan with Chelsea shoes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by usah4(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2020
longetivity:
Now I believe it when they say Arsenal Lives Matter
The old woman has been helped in her old age so that she will not die of Heart Attack
Manchester United no deh take last at all.
Glory Man Utd
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by usah4(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2020
I don't even know if Arsenal FC is now a Series because every time their fans will be like till next season...
I'm waiting for the season that will never come Arsenal Fans but never give up hope ko!! so long there's life there's hope
Lemme motivate you people small
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2020
stormborn28:
Chineke

Those jobless irresponsible boys
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by longetivity(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Rolexjerry:
Stop displaying ur stupidity here. Do those people look like official representatives from Arsenal FC?
fool
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by lascos912(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2020
but useless club paid her the money u never count before
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
gideonite98:
The mama sabi ball pass me and she's hilarious with her Yoruba in the video of her I watched grin grin

Congratulations to the mama
God mesef dey wait for my own cheque one day cool

I especially love her Yoruba insults directed at Guardiola...( Oloriburuku nii Guardiola yen, efori lo ma ba dele)..

Meaning that Guardiola na mad man, na headache go follow am go home...

She then insulted one tall arsenal footballer by calling him Oloju bi ekute (rat face) for making Arsenal conceed a certain goal with his carelessness..

I laugh Taya eh!... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
longetivity:
Dey don give before?
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by snoopz: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
longetivity:

is it that you don't know how to read or you brain can't retain? arsenal didn't give her the money but the authentic Nigeria football supporters' club
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by longetivity(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
snoopz:

is it that you don't know how to read or you brain can't retain? arsenal didn't give her the money but the authentic Nigeria football supporters' club
y barking
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Do you have sense at all
You obviously don't have sense at all, even the common sense you don't have.
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
faithfull18:

You obviously don't have sense at all, even the common sense you don't have.
Shut up! dumb ugly girl.
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Shut up! dumb ugly girl.
Okay, your senseless self has been noticed, attention seeking oaf. I can see it's your stock in trade to seek attention, Pele.

Quit trying hard to be noticed, if you have sense, you will without much mention.
Re: Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
faithfull18:

Okay, your senseless self has been noticed, attention seeking oaf. I can see it's your stock in trade to seek attention, Pele.

Quit trying hard to be noticed, if you have sense, you will without much mention.
Says the ugly wretched girl with no life. cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.