Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Backlinks Expert Needed To Partner On A Massive Affiliate Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Backlinks Expert Needed To Partner On A Massive Affiliate Website (216 Views)

What Do You Think; creating A New Affiliate Website For Jumia And Konga / Aliexpress Affiliate Website For Sale / An Amazon Affiliate Website For Sale At Father Christmas Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Backlinks Expert Needed To Partner On A Massive Affiliate Website by TTouch(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have a massive affiliate website in the health niche which has the potential of earning at least $100 a day.

Its a very competitive niche, but have succeeded in optimizing the site structure from the ground up for highest possible rankings, but backlinks is the most crucial factor in rankings and i currently do not have the budget to get to page one

But i have the expertise and tools that can help achieve page 1 rankings for multiple keywords

Even presently, the site is making like $100 monthly from long phrase keyword traffic which is not more than 7 visits a day and that shows you the huge potential of getting traffic.

Please find attached image proof of sales from the site

If you have access to backlink opportunties or funds and are willing to partner. Contact me at tfolamarketing@gmail,com or send whatsapp to 09057180349 for more info

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Phone As An Affiliate Using Free Traffic. / Half Dollar SSD Hosting - $0.50 Per Month! / Drop Your Blog Link For FREE Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.