Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Advice: I Had No Clue He Was A Married Man Until - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice: I Had No Clue He Was A Married Man Until (271 Views)

I Won’t Celebrate Any Man Until We Are Married – Iyabo Ojo / Two Ladies Shamelessly Fought Themselves Over A Man Until They Got Tired!!! / “never Trust The Loyalty Of A Poor Man, Until He Makes Money - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Had No Clue He Was A Married Man Until by black9: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonight on WHISPERS with Sunday Sonar Imonah (FirstSonar) AKA RadioBoyFriend.
_
Our Discussion: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Hello whisperers, I'm Grace by name, I need urgent advice on something very crucial.

I recently discovered that my hubby of 4 years, same person that proposed marriage to me a month ago has been married all along but didn't tell me.

We had been dating for that long and I had no clue he was a married man until I recently began receiving strange calls and texts accusing me of stealing someone's husband.

Initially I kept it all to myself but after much harassment I opened up and reported the case to my hubby whom I also confronted, initially he was evasive but after much insistence from me and threats to leave him, he opened up.

I listened in shock as he told me how he got married years earlier to please his mother and family who mounted pressure on him to chose a wife, he decided to do it after much torment from them only to realize that he married a torn to his flesh.

He said his wife changed after marriage and began to monitor his every move, she treated him terribly and was always demanding for things he couldn't afford, he said he felt his wife was switched but that he blamed himself for marrying a woman he only dated for less than a year thinking it would work out.

He said he learnt the hard way, he even showed me scars on his body from fights with his wife, as evidence of abuse, he had initially told me that those scars were from domestic accidents and attacks on him but didn't give me details, now he has told me the truth.

I listened to voice notes and recorded calls of quarrels between him and his now ex-wife, he really gave me a lot to prove to me that he was telling the truth.

He said he visited cinemas and other hangout spots alone just to have some peace, it was in at one of those places, the cinema, where I worked as a supervisor, that we ended up meeting, though I now work with a construction firm.

He revealed to me that he has concluded his divorce process and that's why he proposed to me earlier, seeing that I had been his refuge throughout the years we've been together.

He begged me profusely to forgive him, that he did it that way because he was afraid to lose me. He said he was going to tell me much later but can I even believe that now?

I feel hurt and though I understand his position and sufferings in his now failed marriage, I feel he should have trusted me enough or at lest given me the option of making my choice based on accurate information.

It is this matter I have bright here, I have also discovered that the unknown person that contacted me about the matter is his own friend he fell out with, hoping to break us to hurt him but that aside.

I am from a decent home and background, I would never date a married man, though he is now divorced, I still feel he made me do something against my convictions and it hurts.

Though I've asked for time to think, I am conflicted, I love him dearly but this has really shaken that love.

I need to know what you guys think about him and his exposed secret, also about my inner conflict.

Is he worth marrying?
__
WhatsApp/Sms/Call � | 0818 202 5883 or 0810 608 1681

WhispersWithSonar Relationship RadioMan NightShow Radio NightDrift Heart Marriage TalesFromTheHeart Friend RelationshipGoals HelpMe TuneIn

(1) (Reply)

”wizidat30″ – Fans Celebrate As Singer, Wizkid, Turns 30 / Congrats Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged / Petition Launched To Deport Tory Lanez After Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.