Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney (1795 Views)

Xiaomi Note 7 And Iphone 7 Which One Is More Better In Terms Of Camera / Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? / Compare Samsung Galaxy A10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 7, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Samson1851(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
The #InfinixNote7 has been one of the favourite low budget smartphones under $200 [#90000 - Pandemic Price] for the past few months and it’s all thanks to its Helio G70 gaming processor, its amazing 48MP Quad camera functions, 16MP Selfie shooter, a bigger 6.95 inches infinity O display size and its Big 5000mah Battery capacity with 18Watts Fast Charging. At a price below $190 [#80000 - Pandemic Price], the recently launched #Redmi9 is offering you a better Helio G80 gaming processor, a better Full HD 1080p screen resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a USB Type C port but the only compromise is with the lower 13MP Camera sensor and the lower 8MP Selfie Camera.
This video is based on which of the two smartphones will offer you a better deal for your money because I know everyone is trying to save their money as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlVh_sYF_s
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Seyilome(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Redmi 9 over any infinix phones any day any time

5 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by OnyesomJ(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Buy the two and compare them grin

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2020
The 13MP camera isn't a compromise in this case. iPhones and Pixel 3 below got 12MP shooters and they're doing great despite the rants that bigger is better.
Both phones are great but one got a better processor.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by skywalker240(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2020
And dont forget, the pandemic price for the Redmi 9 is 58k cool

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Tunex252(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
skywalker240:
And dont forget, the pandemic price for the Redmi 9 is 58k cool
seriously at where?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by skywalker240(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Tunex252:
seriously at where?
it's $150
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by explosiveskull(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Samson1851:
The #InfinixNote7 has been one of the favourite low budget smartphones under $200 [#90000 - Pandemic Price] for the past few months and it’s all thanks to its Helio G70 gaming processor, its amazing 48MP Quad camera functions, 16MP Selfie shooter, a bigger 6.95 inches infinity O display size and its Big 5000mah Battery capacity with 18Watts Fast Charging. At a price below $190 [#80000 - Pandemic Price], the recently launched #Redmi9 is offering you a better Helio G80 gaming processor, a better Full HD 1080p screen resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a USB Type C port but the only compromise is with the lower 13MP Camera sensor and the lower 8MP Selfie Camera.
This video is based on which of the two smartphones will offer you a better deal for your money because I know everyone is trying to save their money as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlVh_sYF_s
The fake 48mp main shooter of the infinix is gotten through pixel binning not that it is a true 48mp hardware
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by kennyflames(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Seriously i prefer redmi 9
It's budget friendly
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Rayliousity(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2020
Op did you actually type $190 For Redmi 9... Out of misinformation abi you just really want to downgrade it by any means?..

The screenshot below is for a 4/64 variant

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by RealEzee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't let transsion boys hear you call their note 7 low budget ooo, it's their flagship lol

Redmi over the infinix n7 tho
Spec for spec Redmi provides better, plus price

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:
Op did you actually type $190 For Redmi 9... Out of misinformation abi you just really want to downgrade it by any means?..

The screenshot below is for a 4/64 variant
You forgot to remove the $45 discount... Which makes the phone price be at approx $192.
The way people like you jump to conclusions gan...
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Rayliousity(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:

You forgot to remove the $45 discount... Which makes the phone price be at approx $192.
The way people like you jump to conclusions gan...

Shey nah People like you the like jump into conclusion, i guess you didn't see $22.74 delivery fee undecided ... Don't be too fast bro

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:

Shey nah People like you the like jump into conclusion, i guess you didn't see $22.74 delivery fee undecided ... Don't be too fast bro

Break out your calculator and do the math in the SS below and tell me who's being too fast.
Or you were expecting it to be sold at $160 or think resellers here will sell at that price cos Ali says it's $160?

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:

If that were the case, then resellers won't sell.
Tell me how'd you feel if I came to you to buy a phone of #100k but cos Ali says it's #80k you sell and lose without recouping your money.

In the end it's people like you who wants to have it all without spending much but doesn't think about how much resellers spent on shipping, customs and tax so you get the device/items you buy.
Think first before jumping.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Rayliousity(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Break out your calculator and do the math in the SS below and tell me who's being too fast.
bro google the price of redmi 9.. then come back and tell me the price in naira... so if you transport yourself to the market with ₦100(tro & fro)to buy ₦50 Biscuits, then someone now ask you the price of the Biscuits So you'll now tell him ₦150 abi!?? Bro Common sense is not really Common...

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Rayliousity(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:

If that were the case, then resellers won't sell.
Tell me how'd you feel if I came to you to buy a phone of #100k but cos Ali says it's #80k you sell and lose without recouping your money.

In the end it's people like you who wants to have it all without spending much but doesn't think about how much resellers spent on shipping, customs and tax so you get the device/items you buy.
Think first before jumping.
leave AliExpress price go to official Xiaomi site and check how much the phone costs

Edit: So you think it's every single thing you purchase online that has custom dues and tax?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:
leave AliExpress price go to official Xiaomi site and check how much the phone costs

OEMs drop official prices of phones but most resellers don't follow the price. Also note that if more units are bought, there's a discount.

Rayliousity:
bro google the price of redmi 9.. then come back and tell me the price in naira... so if you transport yourself to the market with ₦100(tro & fro)to buy ₦50 Biscuits, then someone now ask you the price of the Biscuits So you'll now tell him ₦150 abi!?? Bro Common sense is not really Common...
Same way price of 9s at launch on jumia was around 80k for 128gb variant before naira got fxcked and now it's sold for almost 100k.
Your intuition and common sense will tell you not to trust these sources, even official and have extra cash at hand instead of waiting for a "miracle" to happen.

The biscuit example is messed up. You bought at retail price and the buyer knows it. Either sell at same price or less or buy in bulk instead of losing profits with just 2 pcs.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:

Edit: So you think it's every single thing you purchase online that has custom dues and tax?
Overall, it might not sell at $190 here but given the situation right now, it'll be close to that price tag you're criticizing OP for.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Rayliousity(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Overall, it might not sell at $190 here but given the situation right now, it'll be close to that price tag you're criticizing OP for.
there is nothing you'll say here that will justify OP saying that the Cost of the phone is $190 or (₦80000 pendemic price =~$206) retailers on this forum @ Xiaomi store thread are currently selling the phone for 62k ($160)..
even with your retailer's theory, you've failed to understand that op was exaggerating the price of Redmi 9
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
DM for your Xiaomi Phones.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 9 3/32gb

Size: 6.53inches

5020 mAh battery

Charging: Fast charging 18W

Price: 62.5k

Call/WhatsApp: 08079756572

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:
there is nothing you'll say here that will justify OP saying that the Cost of the phone is $190 or (₦80000 pendemic price =~$206) retailers on this forum @ Xiaomi store thread are currently selling the phone for 62k ($160)..
even with your retailer's theory, you've failed to understand that op was exaggerating the price of Redmi 9
What OP considered is prices starting price from official outlets before they decide to drop the price, NL touts weren't included, even if they're affordable and a better option.
He even said pandemic price which some physical stores do practice. Hell, I read somewhere that someone got RN 9 128gb but what he paid could've gotten him a RN 9 Pro.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 2:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Available
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 2:11am On Jul 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Or you were expecting it to be sold at $160 or think resellers here will sell at that price cos Ali says it's $160?
which team and fonts are you using?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2020
nurex01:
which team and fonts are you using?
Pixel black for ux8
Petit formal via lawn chair or harmoniasans via system, whichever you're seeing here cos I'm only seeing harmonia
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Pixel black for ux8
Petit formal via lawn chair or harmoniasans via system, whichever you're seeing here cos I'm only seeing harmonia
I'm asking for the theme and Fonts you are using on your phone, Boss.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by KrazyDave16(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Pixel black dark for ux8

nurex01:
I'm asking for the theme and Fonts you are using on your phone, Boss.
@bolded that's it
First one on Google play
Second in lawnchair 2, last one is the font I downloaded with the theme app that came with the phone.
I'm not seeing any font effect on my browser

First SS is the one on my phone (I changed it)
Second SS is the one inside lawnchair 2

Whichever font you see, search n apply if you find

P.s - Not using Mi/Redmi device, also not rooted.

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by nurex01(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

@bolded that's it
First one on Google play
Second in lawnchair 2, last one is the font I downloaded with the theme app that came with the phone.
I'm not seeing any font effect on my browser

First SS is the one on my phone (I changed it)
Second SS is the one inside lawnchair 2

Whichever font you see, search n apply if you find

P.s - Not using Mi/Redmi device, also not rooted.
okay. Thanks boss Man
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by acedsportsng: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
nurex01:
Xiaomi Redmi 9 3/32gb

5020 mAh battery

I need this asap
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by dierich: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
nurex01:
Xiaomi Redmi 9 3/32gb
5020 mAh battery

does Redmi 9 support Gcam?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney by Jacku: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmm... How much is this redmi 9?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. / How To Activate Emergency SOS On Your Mobile Device When In Trouble / Gionee X1s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.