Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role (56490 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ / Joseph Benjamin Features In 'Greenleaf' Oprah Winfrey's TV Series (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by godspeed: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
I hope this is true.

But there is something fishy about this. He said 'can't wait', for what exactly. For the release of the film or for his role?. A film scheduled for release in December will, in the least , be at the post-production stage by now.

So what exactly does can't wait means.

If he was part of the film from day 1 he would have flaunted it on social media.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by deltateam: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Let's wait and see how it turns out. I can remember wanting to see a part 2 so much as a teen.

It ended for me happily.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by TestingNV: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Which should we believe now? Your link says Davido, mine says Wizkid.

Both are reputable sources too.

Oga keep quiet, wizkid was given credit for a few seconds of his soundtrack that was used during the credits. Stop trying to promote falsehood, na only David act for the film.

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Bojack(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Omo this one get as e be, na only starboy I see for cast
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by todaynewsreview: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
TestingNV:

Oga keep quiet, wizkid was given credit for a few seconds of his soundtrack that was used during the credits. Stop trying to promote falsehood, na only David act for the film.

Guess you saw the link I posted. Congrat to Davido
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Onucs(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
wow can't wait to c this one
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by todaynewsreview: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

One of the rich kids hater

Guess you saw the link I posted. I hate no one. I'm not like you. Congrat Davido.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Let the film premier then we can proceed
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by TestingNV: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Guess you saw the link I posted. Congrat to Davido

Then edit the falsehood you were trying to perpetrate initially so as not to deceive other people

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Bewiseedet(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Help a brother: two zero nine three three two zero eight zero five. UBA
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by lizdammy: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
legendary, epic , unbelievable. OBO. Smiles

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Mintum: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations to OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Obidiugwu: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice one,is a welcome development,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos,,@henobproductions
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
DAVIDO DEY ALWAYS BLOW. MORE BLESSINGS TO A GENEROUS MAN.

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by GistFullGround: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2020

Shebi na him papa pay to use am for the movie, abi?

Stupid and ignorant haters...

Carry go, nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coming To America Is One Of D Best Movie I Av Ever Seen In My Life. If U Are A Guy Looking 4 True Love, I Would Advise U To See Dis Movie. 4rm Dis Movie U Would Understand Why, Eddie Murphy The Prince Refused To Marry 4rm His Country Women, Hide His Identity As A Prince & As A Son Of A Wealthy King ,Travelled To U.S, Work As A Mere Cleaner Insearch Of A Wife Dat Would Love Him.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Crochet: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Lubumbashi: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Well done Davido. I am also happy that Wesley Snipes is back to acting after the white supremacists tried to destroy his career.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by alezzy13: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wow! After how many years. If not mistaken CTA is over 30yrs old. Eddie should be in his 60's now.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by todaynewsreview: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
TestingNV:

Then edit the falsehood you were trying to perpetrate initially so as not to deceive other people

I only posted a link. If you doubt the link, question the publisher.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Cmanforall: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Nigerian Afrobeat singer Davido has been listed as part of the cast in Eddie Murphie's sequel, Coming 2 America. Coming 2 America is an upcoming American comedy film, the second installment in the Coming to America film serie.

It serves as a sequel to the original film of 1988 which has remained a worldwide success. The film stars Eddie Murphy as an African Price who went to America in search of true love and self discovery.

The cast list also show Rick Ross and Michael Blackson as new entrants into the comdey flick. This is another great move for the 30 billion crooner. Didi hear FEM?

Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=coming+2+america+cast

Scroll the cast list at top of page right to see Davido's picture and name with other cast

Davido Confirms Role in Eddie Murphie's Sequel, Coming 2 America

Modified- Davido confirms his appearance in Coming to America 2 via his twitter handle

https://twitter.com/gyaigyimii/status/1305498393062641665
People will be eager to see his role in the movie.
Can you guess what it can be?
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by DexterousOne(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
meobizy:
This movie will flop without a doubt. See the amount of humans viewing this thread. I hope they are multiple account users because it shows that no matter how much they preach otherwise, Nairalanders only care for frivolities and never important issues.

WTH are you talking about?
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mr frog has done it again
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by WriterX(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin cheesy grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
DAILY INSPIRATION:

*If you think whatever you're doing is useless, just remember Arsenal trains everyday*

Bros why
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
FEM...... SOLEMN
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by gonkin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na so funke akindele talk say she go dey black panther but I no even see her shadow for cast
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Mryacks: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
DukeNija:

Doesn’t even make any sense. FFS they won 2 trophies in a calendar year. More than United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester City combined. Hate with sense.

Exactly...pls don't pay attention to dumb senseless post that is not humorous in anyway..
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by placeofallure(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
DAILY INSPIRATION:

*If you think whatever you're doing is useless, just remember Arsenal trains everyday*

Then you don't know the meaning of useless.
Arsenal beat Liverpool (league leaders) and Chelsea to trophy wins last season. Their training was never useless or wasted.

Shame to haters!

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Oh my....Burna Boy fans gonna be pressuring him to go feature in a world class movie now o. I think Sango(the remake) will fit perfectly. Savings on makeup, costumes and smokes.

Was it davidos fans that "pressured" him into featuring in this "world class movie"?
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by masui(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
DAILY INSPIRATION:

Hater.

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.