Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" (563 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / Japa Wave Is Actually Heavily Motivated By Greed And Feelings Than By Suffering / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by David17D: 4:06am On Jul 13, 2020
an uknown nigerian man cries out in pain. the man who was formerly a teacher, lost his job due to the Covid 19recession. According to him they have nothing to feed their family.

Okay so guys undecided things are getting worse by the day(you already know it's an evil world) i just want to all to remember to help whosoever you can in the littlest way ..(a saying people will travel between states to bury you, but will not cross the street to help you) just help who you can howeveryou can(if you can't, just put them in prayers.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFBMjTflOUE
Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by Goldp5988(f): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2020
I pray you fine the help you need, for a MAN to cry like this eh, gosh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by David17D: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Goldp5988:
I pray you fine the help you need, for a MAN to cry like this eh, gosh.

Asin ehn..honestly It really touched me
Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by SweetCarrots: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Wooooow. This is really serious. I've always maintained the welfare of primary school teachers needs to be looked into

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by David17D: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2020
SweetCarrots:
Wooooow. This is really serious. I've always maintained the welfare of primary school teachers needs to be looked into

Exactly..alot of them are being looked down on and are underpaid...meanwhile they're actually the ones shaping or should i say training children to know their left from right
Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by SweetCarrots: 4:17am On Jul 13, 2020
David17D:

Exactly..alot of them are being looked down on and are underpaid...meanwhile they're actually the ones shaping or should i say training children to know their left from right

It's just too disheartening and the private school owners as usual under report their finances and many will go on to hold posts in Church. I'm speaking to the Christian ones for a start. The double standard in their systems is so appalling

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by David17D: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2020
SweetCarrots:

It's just too disheartening and the private school owners as usual under report their finances and many will go on to hold posts in Church. I'm speaking to the Christian ones for a start. The double standard in their systems is so appalling

Alot of changes to be done in the system
Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by SweetCarrots: 4:25am On Jul 13, 2020
David17D:

Alot of changes to be done in the system

Financial oversight and reporting, same thing needs to be done with EFCC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Weeps In "We Are Suffering" by David17D: 4:28am On Jul 13, 2020
I really felt this man's pain.. i mean see tears in his eyes. And I'm pretty sure it's not like the school was paying him well...untop all that now he's lot everything.

I feel there's supposed to be somekind of relief package(not the one somehow one they did previously) or making of jobs by the government

(1) (Reply)

Private Money Lenders / Elon Musk: 2nd Richest Man In The World Treats His Workers Badly:video / White Man Set Record By Working As Banker To Banker Lotto Agent - Checkout Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.