Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,511 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

2020 Nigeria Government Jobs Recruitment Are All Scam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Nigeria Government Jobs Recruitment Are All Scam. (247 Views)

Who Remembers The Name Of This Former Powerful Woman In Nigeria's Government? / 2020: Nigeria Will Be A Better Place If We Are United, Hardworking- Tinubu / Nigeria Government Has Failed Woefully - Shehu Sani reacts over 'Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Nigeria Government Jobs Recruitment Are All Scam. by pascal1993(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2020
INEC, ICPC, IMMIGRATION etc came out....millions of Nigerians applied but the outcome of the result non to be found. All this recruitment is for show off. After applying you won't hear about it again which i observered but Behind the scene they have taken people already...watch out for more recruitment this year which will come and go after when you register.
Re: 2020 Nigeria Government Jobs Recruitment Are All Scam. by 9jahotblog: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
pascal1993:
INEC, ICPC, IMMIGRATION etc came out....millions of Nigerians applied but the outcome of the result non to be found. All this recruitment is for show off. After applying you won't hear about it again which i observered but Behind the scene they have taken people already...watch out for more recruitment this year which will come and go after when you register.
you are very right.
Re: 2020 Nigeria Government Jobs Recruitment Are All Scam. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2020
pascal1993:
Bro. Before the advertisement everything is give out to their people, I remember last year, a lady was given EFCC appointment it was that very week I saw the advertisement in newspaper, telling the entire world if you are married don't apply. So Bro Nigerians are in for it

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases N995.6bn For Capital Projects / Edo 2020: Delta Youth Group Endorses Ize-iyamu, Flays Obaseki Over Incompetence, / CBN's GSI POLICY AND FAILURE OF BUHARI's GOVT: ANALYSIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.