Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please Interprete My Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Interprete My Dream (481 Views)

Interprete Dis In Ur Own Local Dialect Language... / Interprete And Win A Prize / Please Help Me Interprete This Yoruba To English Or Correct If I'm Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interprete My Dream by Ahumanbeing: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a problem I've been facing for a long time.
I receive messages of future events through dreams but the problem is recurring dreams of me going back to Secondary school. I wanted to be a prefect but the Senior prefect before that time didn't like me so he cancelled my name from all the lists and I didn't get it. But Everytime I find myself there it's connected to this same prefect-ship! Either I'm being chased by a prefect, or I see my mates as prefects and it makes me remember how I lost my post and this saddens me.
I'm in the University now and I'm into unionism, i thought this activity will prevent these dreams but they keep coming almost every night, last night's own was so vivid, is there any solution or explanation for this?
Psychological implication maybe?
Please substantial informational help, don't just assume evil spirit or blood of jesus talks abeg.
Re: Please Interprete My Dream by iretiolu92(f): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
I receive messages of future events through dreams but the problem is recurring dreams of me going back to Secondary school. I wanted to be a prefect but the Senior prefect before that time didn't like me so he cancelled my name from all the lists and I didn't get it. But Everytime I find myself there it's connected to this same prefect-ship! Either I'm being chased by a prefect, or I see my mates as prefects and it makes me remember how I lost my post and this saddens me.
I'm in the University now and I'm into unionism, i thought this activity will prevent these dreams but they keep coming almost every night, last night's own was so vivid, is there any solution or explanation for this?
Please substantial informational help, don't just assume evil spirit or blood of jesus talks abeg.
hmmm what do you want us to say? U asked us not to assume evil spirit or blood of Jesus talk. What I will tell you is to rebuke every spirit of setback and rebuke anyone that want to block ur glory from shinning

3 Likes

Re: Please Interprete My Dream by Born2Breed(f): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2020
The past event seems painful to you then and you are scared of a reoccurence.

Prayer is very important in life so pray against setback.

1 Like

Re: Please Interprete My Dream by Ahumanbeing: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Born2Breed:
The past event seems painful to you then and you are scared of a reoccurence.

Prayer is very important in life so pray against setback.
I pray about it but when I do, maybe only one night I sleep well, then the rest I get these dreams. That's why I feel it's not about praying, there's a reason I can't understand that's why I asked, in case someone has had the experience b4
Re: Please Interprete My Dream by Ahumanbeing: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2020
iretiolu92:
hmmm what do you want us to say? U asked us not to assume evil spirit or blood of Jesus talk. What I will tell you is to rebuke every spirit of setback and rebuke anyone that want to block ur glory from shinning
What are the possible things that want to block my destiny? Or you mean random praying

1 Like

Re: Please Interprete My Dream by iretiolu92(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

What are the possible things that want to block my destiny? Or you mean random praying
yeah random prayer
Re: Please Interprete My Dream by mustausman(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

You need to pray hard against spirit of setback. Whatzup :07025605848
Re: Please Interprete My Dream by gregyboy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
mustausman:

You need to pray hard against spirit of setback. Whatzup :07025605848

Religious fanatics, las las na tithes u won collect
Re: Please Interprete My Dream by mustausman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
gregyboy:

Religious fanatics, las las na tithes u won collect

Always assuming what is not ? What has Whatzup me has to do with tithe ? Please grow up...

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are That Force That Binds Nigeria / Happy Birthday To An Amazon, Eleru Oodua, Mabel Tinuade Onaneye / Fury Vs Whyte Live Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.