Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States (9125 Views)

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by freshkpomo(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Ok

Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Hunchogee: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Hamazz1:
Hajiya FATIMA DAURA , my question is where all this people before the emergence of this useless Bigoted , tribalistic, ethnocentric and divisive man , it was bad with GEJ but its worst under PMB .
Who has cursed us , who did we offended to be tested with such heartless brainless leaders at all levels.
Hahahahhaah grin
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Hunchogee: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Almajiri that come to SW in trailer loads, that one no be displaced persons?
grin grin
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa

we cover ourselves in blood of Jesus We do not have refugees in Niger Delta

wait maybe they are planning something
Sadly Cameroon displayed person's are in those places
Ibeno Town in Akwa Ibom alone houses 1000 Ghanaians and some Cameroonians
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by martineverest(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Hunchogee:
grin grin
there are many southern Cameroonians in cross river
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Xlyad(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

there are Cameroonians displaced by war in their country.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Goalnaldo(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2020
You can never see delta state included in any of the palliative. Well, my prayer is for my beloved state to continue to be self sufficient and even give to the federal government more and more. Givers, it is said, never lacks.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Xlyad:
That is why those islands in Akwa Ibom state , Ibeno precisely are occupied by foreigners
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
You can never see delta state included in any of the palliative. Well, my prayer is for my beloved state to continue to be self sufficient and even give to the federal government more and more. Givers, it is said, never lacks.
They're no foreigners in delta state na
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
good...abeg na wr them wan start the sharing for akwa ibom state?? am asking because am the speaker of refugees association of akwa ibom state.. R.A.A.S
Lol make them catch you �
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by grammarian247(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Xlyad:

And you believe that fulani care about Cameroonians?
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

And you believe that fulani care about Cameroonians?
lol
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Goalnaldo(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:

They're no foreigners in delta state na
no foreigners but we are among the highest revenue generators to the FG undecided
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Standing5(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:
No SE and SW.

It's good like that cool
I think the point here is which category of people are they targeting? Natural disaster displaced persons or conflict displaced persons? If the latter, then we know for sure this is a jihadists agenda because it makes no sense that criminals from Ethiopia and Mali will kill villages and escapees will be relocted to a camp to be monitored by govt. They should be driving off the terrorists and not settling the villages in to camps.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Hunchogee: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
no foreigners but we are among the highest revenue generators to the FG undecided
Read the article again sir
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Uchasa(m): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Be there decieving yourself,go and see for yourself in those states and don't rely on what you see on media,Bayelsa may not have refugees but Akwa Ibom and Cross River has.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Uchasa(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Is because of Anglophone and francophone battle in cameroon thats is why places like Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa get a mention .... if not anything palliatives are all northern state affair

What does Bayelsa have to do with Cameroon?,study your map well.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by BabaRamota1980: 4:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Sammy07:
No SE and SW.

It's good like that cool

Are you sure There are millions of internally displaced persons in SW. Buses arrive everyday with thousands of them into Akure, Ekiti, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Eko. They are stuck!

Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by BabaRamota1980: 4:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Standing5:
I think the point here is which category of people are they targeting? Natural disaster displaced persons or conflict displaced persons? If the latter, then we know for sure this is a jihadists agenda because it makes no sense that criminals from Ethiopia and Mali will kill villages and escapees will be relocted to a camp to be monitored by govt. They should be driving off the terrorists and not settling the villages in to camps.

All, including security displaced and economic displaced.
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Sammy07: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Are you sure There are millions of internally displaced persons in SW. Buses arrive everyday with thousands of them into Akure, Ekiti, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Eko. They are stuck!

grin I agree cool
Re: Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States by Ilaumoh(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Uchasa:

What does Bayelsa have to do with Cameroon?,study your map well.
I know , maybe the have natural disaster displayed persons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / PANDEF: Yemi Osinbajo Frustrating Development In Niger Delta / President Jonathan Unlikely To Risk Oil Graft Crackdown-reuters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.