Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze (333 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / 2023: North Loves Igbo, Will Help Ndigbo Become President — Arthur Eze / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by Johndot: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2020

Tony Okafor, Awka

Billionaire oil magnate, Prince Arthur Eze, has said it will take God for an Igbo man to become Nigeria’s President.

According to him, the Igbo people do not love another and are not united.

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, Eze advised the Ndigbo not to crave for a President of Igbo extraction but a President who would champion their interest irrespective of his tribe.

He spoke to journalists in Ukpo, Anambra State, on Sunday, during a church service.

He declared that he would support a good leader as Nigerian President irrespective of the person’s ethnic group.

Eze said, “For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind. If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

“Only God can make an Igbo man President. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience; somebody who will remember me. I don’t care where you come from.

“I went to the North, they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then. It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?”

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/only-god-can-make-igbo-man-president-arthur-eze/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by hisgrace090: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2020
SIMPLE TRUTH!!!
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2020
And so I hold

The only thing I am adding is that Nnamdi kanu should stop disturbing our peace in this state with his uselessness.

He has been tolerated for so long here. Let him avoid this estate completely
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2020
True...it has always been ibo vs ibo.
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by johnlvis(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Igbo's need Biafra and not presidency.
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by chukwunedum150(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Bitter truth
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by gasparpisciotta: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Only God can make someone become a President
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by majamajic(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2020
I don't think igbo are interested in ruling Nigeria , I don't think so
I see no effort from them
They are not that interested in presidency
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by Chris6music: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2020
But why do u tink its dt hard for igbo
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by RichDad1(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Igbos don’t need Presidency. Atiku or nothing.
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by RichDad1(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2020
majamajic:
True. They’ll rather play second fiddle to a Fulani man like Atiku come 2023.
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2020
majamajic:
If they ask u to name one thing people u think are interested in Presidency has done now that igbos have not done u won't be able to mention it

Oga if presidency is ever going to come south it's going to be an Igbo man

Igbos are the most United region in the south politically and that's a fact
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2020
RichDad1:

True. They’ll rather play second fiddle to a Fulani man like Atiku come 2023.

I think it's better , if u look at it igbos are not ready for president and they are not interested , a VP will do for them , at least for now . Me sef I see no much difference about that presidency , huge impacts comes from governors , Anambra, enugu , ebonyi are doing well without support from FG , or Igbo presidency, they are doing well far better than northern (ruling) states, so wherever the president comes from am much interested in governor of my state , if he is doing well am ok
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by castrogee(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Please did anybody watch Chelsea Match What's the score??
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

If they ask u to name one thing people u think are interested in Presidency has done now that igbos have not done u won't be able to mention it

Oga if presidency is ever going to come south it's going to be an Igbo man

Igbos are the most United region in the south politically and that's a fact

Igbos don't a presidential candidate in both PDP and APC , for now no chance
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2020
majamajic:

Igbos don't a presidential candidate in both PDP and APC , for now no chance
Says a no body ....as it stands today orji kalu is the southerner with the most reach in APC

His connection runs from East to North , to West n to South.....north and cabal would prefer him over anyone in the south chill

PDP ...Peter obi is head and shoulders above everyone in South in terms of integrity and track records .....we are watching n calculating our moves

We would teach u Yoruba how to play politics relax and learn
Re: Only God Can Make Igbo Man President – Arthur Eze by ludd2018: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
but Igbos need Biafra and presidency . You are a stooge to hausa fulani You work for them

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Hurt You Or Your Business - Obaseki Replies Capt. Idahosa Okunbo / Arotile: NAF Reveals Why Autopsy Was Not Conducted On Late Flying Officer. / PDP Moves To Halt Ganduje’s Council Decision On Daula Hotel, Shahuci Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.