Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ (18359 Views)

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Sagay: Hold Buni, Akpanudoedehe Responsible If APC Loses 2023 Presidential Poll / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Key points.
Pls, those children that used to wake their parents by kicking their balls shouldn't come and masturbate on this thread

where you quoted while valid, you and your folks should know that by claiming your region has the right to go for the 2023 presidency (ignoring the SE that hasn't produced a president from the south) you are also giving the north legitimacy to keep onto power.

you guys can't lay claim to a gentleman agreement to rotate power between the north and south (which you guys benefited from first before any other region) ,while breaking the same agreement within the southern regions.

knowing the greed and love of power in the SW,I see you guys keeping the south decided while the north wins the presidency come 2023 with an Igbo vp-after all half a bread is better than none

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by don3e(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
So the South west is still eyeing 2023 ticket. Abeg, let us leave it for South East. It is there turn. Let each zone test that sit. The problem we have is only two region want to lead

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by hollah123: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2020
redroom:

Ask Obasanjo how he emerged as president

He got block votes from SE and SS

Dont let 2015 fool you , Atiku is seriously warming up

If SW dont support SE in 2023, then Atiku it is okay
did south east support south west in 1999?

Yoruba men defeated them hands down in both parties
obj defeated ekweme
Olu falae defeated Ogbonnaya onu

Atiku that even a shoe shiner in d North tag barawo.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
smallsmall:

Really, okay, who has ever emerged from the EAST, in the last SIXTY YEARS, Mr. teacher? grin grin

Let me check where Moshood Kashimawo (Nnamdi) Abiola is from?
Google just told me Abiola is from Abriba just now, so you are correct. grin grin
Azikiwe was your first President ,Aguiyi Ironsi was your very first military head of state though short-lived . Even Obasanjo who became President had Strong Eastern support meanwhile your South west favored candidate lost! Politics didn't start from 2015 we know who the real losers are 2023 go sweet us grin. Abiola WAS NEVER president did he enter Aso rock ?NO! Did he seat in Lagos! The idiot was given Awo rat poison in prison. Your only Successful Yoruba President was Crowded by East and North! Not you serial losers who snitch and stab yourselves in the back each time. It has already started with Tinubu your Almighty has been Checkmated in ordinary Party politics as usual being stabbed in the back by Fayemi and Aregbesola! Ordinary El rufai and Amaechi retire your god to IDP. 3 states and 35 billion no go carry am go anywhere ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by clarocuzioo(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2020
johnmartus:
Ranting on nairaland will not solve your problem. It will not bring president ticket to your region.
Sambo is a vice president under Jonathan spent good 6 years .Buhari a northerner is going to spend 8 years again you don't see that. You guys has rule Nigeria under Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.

Don't worry since the greedy and treacherous lots will never change, we will perpetuate power to the north until the greedy and treacherous lot get sense.

Let watch the drama as it unfolds.
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2020
smallsmall:

Then its gonna be PDP and APC fielding Yorubas as thei candidate in 2023, the East can go for Leffelendum in Japan. grin grin

All this hating on Tinubu wont make the Leffellendumto become a reality, make una borrow sense now, after sixty years, wetin? shocked shocked
Lol he has changed goal post angry tell me something LMAO! grin
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Pacesetter123(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2020
clarocuzioo:
So all of a sudden Goodluck Jonathan is now from South east block?

Just look at this treacherous and confused entities. I have said it and I will say it again. The greed and selfishness of Southwest remains the bne of southern region. If they have supported Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, probably the entire country won't be in the kind of mess it is now.

Yet their greed is still unquenching.

South west have had a President for 8years,and a vice president for 6 years and counting, on what basis are they still looking for presidency if not for greed and selfishness.

It it is on the basis of zoning, power will be rotated to other regions where it is yet to get to.

I say it again, the greed of south west will eventually perpetuate power in the north.

Let Southwest keep proving itself as the betrayer of the entire south.
Even me,am surprised hearing them say dere are 6 geopolitical zones but dat Goodluck comes from South East.Wot a deluded organization!!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by hollah123: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Chukapage:
Nyen Nyen Yoruba and ewedu propaganda that made Awo take that poison to Answer your Question The NORTH will Vote the NORTH anytime anyday.. if APC brings out Yoruba then PDP has every right to field whoever she wants because zoning agreement no longer holds!
u haven't answered d question

Between an Igbo man n a Yoruba man,which of the two will b north b willing to give power?

don't forget everyone knows Nnamdi Kanu handwriting n scheming.so answer my question bro

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by redroom: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2020
smallsmall:

Haaa, you people and self deciet sef!
- You said Jonathan is our Pikin in 2015
- You even gave him his Ibo name (Ebelete) and said he grew up in the East
- You supported him based on tribal affiliation
- You claim the South South is part of Biafra, in your delusional Map
- You conquered South South and annexed it with Biafra in 1967-70 War
- When the Northerners asked you to go and form yoru Biafra 2016, you refused and said you will only do it if the South South is allowed to go with you and be under Biafra

But now that we are talking about Presidency, you suddenly remember "Jonathan [b]Ebele from Bayelsa" is no longer part of the South East? angry angry grin
You Igbos are just ******* (I dont want to say the word because some might be offended). [/b]
Haaa, Dearis God o. grin grin

BTW: You are right about the SW having the Presidency and V.P bu tyou must remember that they had it despite you bitter and aggressive antagonism of their effort, you work against their having it AND LOST.
Their having it has nothing to do with you Igbos, just as your not having it for SIXTY YEARS has nothing to do with them, each region worked for its own benefit and the difference in the result is just because one is more strategic than the other. Deal with it.

SW had presidency simply because SS and SE gave block votes to Obansanjo for 2 terms with North

but SW never supported OBJ, treacherous toads

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by johnmartus(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2020
Remember that you just have 5% and other south wouldn't support your struggle. Continue envy Yoruba.
clarocuzioo:

Don't worry since the greedy and treacherous lots will never change, we will perpetuate power to the north until the greedy and treacherous lot get sense.

Let watch the drama as it unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by DexterousOne(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

I was damn weak inside me then, even the anchor said it that he feels depressed.
One man even said that his wife left him when she couldn't bear it any more
O Lord!!!! Pls come and take this evil men away.

Things are descending for the worse

And these leaders

APC, PDP, federal govt, state govt, local govt etc are all heartless
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2020
smallsmall:

Zik was before you guys showed your GREED, sisty-four years ago and before the civil war and since then, Nigerian has snuffed 3Million of the Greedy Rats with Oktapiapia oozing from the Rifle of THE SCORPION and since then, Nigeria has put the "fake jews" where they belong, fifth Calss citizens.
I am certin that Benue, Taraba, Kwara, Akwa Ibom will produce the President, very soon, make Nnamdi and Emeka dey cheer for sidelines. tongue tongue
President is President before or After no matter ! 3million gon and on that we are now the Second largest tribe in Nigeria overtaking YORUBA! Biko is God not Marvelous? grin meanwhile Benjamin Adekunle Chop shit inside stroke before he died ,awo ate rate poison. Ojukwu the villian chopped life more than y'all ! He even vied for Presidency infact the Northern politicians brought him back from exile while Awo was going from one prison to another grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by clarocuzioo(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2020
johnmartus:
Remember that you just have 5% and other south wouldn't support your struggle. Continue envy Yoruba.

Hmmm, interesting, remember your point one and henchman has been reduced to an INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSON" politically, and the north is continually dealing with the drug Baron.

Don't worry, the drama is becoming more interesting.

Just take a pop corn and a chilled bottle of coke and relax, let's watch the drama as it unfolds.
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by hollah123: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Chukapage:
Oga shut up and stop your delusional grandeur which south west is trigger?? If you act stupid all the North needs is to Align with the East and you're bleeped up! Stop overestimating yourselves that's how you hyped Tinubu today his in IDP or you think the East will reject North's deal to Bleep you up?? grin NO! Do anyhow if 2023 don't favor you and see Anyhow lubbish. Once again East or North angry
The north are wise n they can't risk been bed mate with an Igbo man,d last time they did it ended n disaster n Nnamdi Kanu has even opened old wounds.
If u are conversant with the political permutations in Nigeria since 1999 u will realise power is coming to the south this time because north knows for sure that if they hold on to presidency for 16 years it means they will b out of presidency for 16 years n u n I knows north cant afford that.

since 1999 u suppose know say when they become president for 8 years then they become vice for 8 years n have it back again

obj/Atiku........ north as VP
Yar'Adua/Jonathan.....north as president
Jonathan/Sambo .......north as VP
buhari/osinbajo......north as president

That's to tell u that d next trend is

South /north ......north as VP. so the Igbos are only disturbing themselves by shouting north should continue.

what if Igbos queue behind a northerner n u still lose to a yoruba man,do u believe that's political exile again

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Pacesetter123(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

So my Yoruba elders really want a Nigerian president of Yoruba extraction come 2023

I thought it was a Tinubu's thing ooh wink

So why do we blame the North for desiring the same thing

My Igbo nation, I hope you are taking notes. Where is Ngige, Amaechi, Okorocha and co? Make una come tell us wetin sup shocked
Uzordima is convening a meeting of de S.E politicians here and there for the same purpose.Lets support him.
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Pacesetter123(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2020
realstars:
There Is Fire On The Mountain,
Run,run run!
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2020
hollah123:
The north are wise n they can't risk been bed mate with an Igbo man,d last time they did it ended n disaster n Nnamdi Kanu has even opened old wounds.
If u are conversant with the political permutations in Nigeria since 1999 u will realise power is coming to the south this time because north knows for sure that if they hold on to presidency for 16 years it means they will b out of presidency for 16 years n u n I knows north cant afford that.

since 1999 u suppose know say when they become president for 8 years then they become vice for 8 years n have it back again

obj/Atiku........ north as VP
Yar'Adua/Jonathan.....north as president
Jonathan/Sambo .......north as VP
buhari/osinbajo......north as president

That's to tell u that d next trend is

South /north ......north as VP. so the Igbos are only disturbing themselves by shouting north should continue.

what if Igbos queue behind a northerner n u still lose to a yoruba man,do u believe that's political exile again
YORUBA man and his bluff sef grin Like I said East or North ,but wait which YORUBA man will beat Atiku looking at his 2019 numbers and performance? Is it Tinubu with his 3 states who got drowned in ordinary party politics? Who Oga? Because One thing I know is North votes North! Is 3states that will make Tinubu President or Is it the Commissioner that will beat Atiku? Once North gets Presidency 2023 the Zoning agreement has been rendered noil and voiled ! Stop deluding yourself oga. 2023 East or North ooo you think anybody cares about Party? Think again!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by nogragra: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
redroom:

No you cant want out now , we must remain one Nigerian till infinity ���
If you have a death wish you will accoplish that with your family in toll. Yorubas have made it clear and succint that they are pulling out of these contraption and are doing so with leadership and action without noise making. The flatheaded parasitic worms are all noise no actions from their rudderless, wicked lying, brainlessness to show for it. While they run cowardly all over the world looking to draft enemies into their stupid campain for biafra. Look here, Yorubas will leave Nigeria and leave biafra with the hausa to play kite game with until that time you mentioned infinity.
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2020
hollah123:
u haven't answered d question

Between an Igbo man n a Yoruba man,which of the two will b north b willing to give power?

don't forget everyone knows Nnamdi Kanu handwriting n scheming.so answer my question bro
between YORUBA and Hausa who will the North Vote? grin don't worry 2023 bring Tinubu out grin
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2020
hollah123:
my brother the it was a southern affairs in 1999 n d last time I checked Yorubas n Igbos contested in both the two strong parties.

Obasanjo defeated ekweme hands down in PDP
Olu falae defeated Ogbonnaya onu in APP so don't present it as if it was given to Yorubas on a platter of gold.They contested for it n d same way it was an all contest then is the same way it will b an all contest now
well this time around it won't be "southern affair" nothing like "South" . Truth is APC knows better than Fielding a YORUBA man. They won't even try it They'll field North or East! Take it to the bank...You think they clipped Thiefnubus wings in APC for laughs? Lmao grin party ticket una no go see.
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by hollah123: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Chukapage:
between YORUBA and Hausa who will the North Vote? grin don't worry 2023 bring Tinubu out grin
that's not d question bro,stop avoiding d question....

It's d North that is choosing between d south west n south east.

so answer that question,bear in mind Nnamdi Kanu outbursts n how he made more enemies for u.
so answer d question

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
hollah123:
that's not d question bro,stop avoiding d question....

It's d North that is choosing between d south west n south east.

so answer that question,bear in mind Nnamdi Kanu outbursts n how he made more enemies for u.
so answer d question
who told you North will chose between East and West? APC ticket will determine who other Parties will field so chill Dem never dey chose Oga when time come the chosing starts grin
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by hollah123: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Chukapage:
well this time around it won't be "southern affair" nothing like "South" . Truth is APC knows better than Fielding a YORUBA man. They won't even try it They'll field North or East! Take it to the bank...You think they clipped Thiefnubus wings in APC for laughs? Lmao grin party ticket una no go see.
I don hear u
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by anigbajumo(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Chukapage:
Its only people from the WEST that keep bluffing "Igbo man can't be president" Nyen Nyen ...e go shock una? Shey your Almighty Tinubu has been check mated in APC and has been sent to IDP by Elrufai + Amaechi with the help of his own loyalist and back door snitches like Fayemi and Aregbesola? 2023 will shock y'all ,What happened between Alex Ekwueme and Obasanjo in Jos will repeat itself . Your President in 2023 has already been chosen and if you Think IBB's loyalist star boy was released by Judiciary Abracadabra for nothing think again grin. East will reap where they didn't sow come 2023 y'all will wail in pain! Your Drug baron tried to use his Magu to drown him but e no work . For now keep enjoying your "Igbo cannot rule Nigeria " delusion enjoy it as much as you can ooo cheesy.

Pass me the weed here bro, u must be high on expired weed....Not even PDP that u av pledge ur loyalty will give u tickets not to talk of APC, guy it will never happen....

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Chukapage(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Pass me the weed here bro, u must be high on expired weed....Not even PDP that u av pledge ur loyalty will give u tickets not to talk of APC, guy it will never happen....
don't worry *passes the weed* 2023 you'll understand difference between Ibadan express way Propaganda and reality and with politics anything is possible ... Na malo I pass you oooo no be ordinary weed grin
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Sammy07: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
eduj:

where you quoted while valid, you and your folks should know that by claiming your region has the right to go for the 2023 presidency (ignoring the SE that hasn't produced a president from the south) you are also giving the north legitimacy to keep onto power.

you guys can't lay claim to a gentleman agreement to rotate power between the north and south (which you guys benefited from first before any other region) ,while breaking the same agreement within the southern regions.

knowing the greed and love of power in the SW,I see you guys keeping the south decided while the north wins the presidency come 2023 with an Igbo vp-after all half a bread is better than none

Sorry, can you point out the gentleman agreement?

Where is the gentleman agreement when he didn't do anything for us, answer me!

Where is the gentleman agreement when he marginalize us?
Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by Bar1941(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

SW support for any region is useless. Dem never tell you? grin grin

Since 1959 till date, there have been 11 presidential elections and almost all the candidates you've supported lost woefully at the polls in 8 out of the 11 times you voted. Go and Awo, Falae, Ribadu and co. They failed terribly with yorubas queuing behind them at the polls. You don't have the numbers to help yourselves, yet you think you can anyone? your voters are also always divided and you keep splitting your votes. Nobody depends on vote splitters like yoruba to win elections.

Lo gba researchi... omode nio ni politics. wink wink

And how many have your region won since the quoted years? Whoever the Yorubas supported does not necessarily need to win, what matters is they are ideologist and they follow what they believe in, unlike your region that voted your Fulani masters 8 times out of 11 general elections in Nigeria since 1959 yet has the boldness to say the Yorubas are stooge to the Fulanis!

Even your regional APGA controls just 1 out of the 5 states in your region yet you typed the Yorubas are not united. Hyprocrism at large. It's hightime you guys started uniting and focussing on your directionless region and stop making the southwest your headache.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ by helpfindbolu: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja / Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition / Bandits Reject 5.3m Old Naira Notes In Kaduna Over Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.