Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Car Repair And Home Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Repair And Home Service (244 Views)

Car Repair Dubai / Call Now Mechanic For All Types Of Car repair In Lekki Ajah. / Car Diagnosis And Repair (home Service) In Ibadan 08167469103.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Repair And Home Service by Odiajoy: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
For your car services and repair,kindly call this number 08110530488 any location in lagos we Got your back.
We are also into Auto body repair/ spray
And Home service is sure if you're unable to bring your car to the workshop.

Please call or send a message

Many thanks.

1 Share

Re: Car Repair And Home Service by Victor8st: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Do you work on Saturdays? That would be helpful to me.
Re: Car Repair And Home Service by AdamRichell: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
My car needed repairs last week. I often searched the internet for good auto repair shops with good reviews because the local options were a bit rough on me in the past times. This is what prompted me to go to auto repair shops further away from my town. I found a great car repair surrey that I went to and had success because now it is my favorite place to get my car repaired. That is why your ad reminded me of this story. If you want to cooperate with other repair shops, I can give you the address.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 04 Toks Sale@1.650m / Please I Urgently Need Urea Fertilizer / 2015 Registered Cla250 Hot Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.