Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ (7011 Views)

Bonny-light Crude Oil(blco) With 2% Performance Bond. / Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) Wanted! / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco) Reply For Contract Procedure Cif/tto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by routik(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2011
1. We have a buyer who needs 2-4 mil bb x 12 at 6/4 discount  and seller MUST be able to send POP
via swift  on b2b ONLY.

PROCEDURE: TTO

1. Seller provides the name of vessel to the Buyer.

2. The Buyer and Seller sign the Sales/ Purchase Contract Agreement with Banking coordinates.

3. Seller releases copy of loaded cargo documents for Buyer's independent verification and also an acceptable CPA.

4. Seller moves vessel and contents to International waters (Cotonou or Ghana).

5. Buyer issues ATB format to Seller.

6. Seller issues ATB with current verifiable vessel position to Buyer's
independent inspectors and Buyers Superintendent of Cargo.
7. Seller provides secure transport for Supercargo and Inspector to conduct Q & Q on Buyer’s account.

8. On satisfactory verification of Q&Q, Buyer's bank places a Letter of Credit to Seller's bank that includes a security/logistics fee of $400,000.00 (four hundred thousand US dollars) .

9. Re-assignment of cargo is done in Buyer's name and revised CPA issued that is signed by Buyer and returned to the Seller within 2 working days of receiving a positive Q & Q report.

10. All Original documents are handed over to the Buyer’s bank.

11. Payment via swift made to the various accounts in the SPA within 48 hours of receipt of documents by Buyers bank and acceptance of CPA by Vessel operators.

NOTE: Failure by Seller to move vessel and contents to Cotonou for Q&Q (by buyer) and failure by Buyer to complete Q&Q and place financial instrument, shall attract a fine of USD 1,000,000.00 (one million US dollars) to be paid by the defaulting party to the offended party.

Please get back to me if you are in this business already and know much about it.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by rlcanon: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hello,

For the CIF BLCO,I have the SPA 8/5.We have a source with POP with allocation number for London NNPC screening.

If you are interested contact realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by routik(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
rlcanon:

Hello,

For the CIF BLCO,I have the SPA 8/5.We have a source with POP with allocation number for London NNPC screening.

If you are interested contact realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com
Please check you mail.
Thanks.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by malvino: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2011
hello sir,

I have a mandate seller who is interested in your offer, and he has made some deals.
kindly mail me your email address on grandyklace@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by malvino: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2011
hello sir,

I have also sent your procedures to him , kindly let me know if your already handling it

Thanks
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by routik(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
malvino:

hello sir,

I have a mandate seller who is interested in your offer, and he has made some deals.
kindly mail me your email address on grandyklace@gmail.com.

Thanks

i have sent an email to you.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by routik(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
anything that has to do with genuineness is hard to identify ?
Now what and what will help me determine a genuine crude oil seller?
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
When you need to hire a vessel to move your petroleum product, you can contact me at 07034617401 or send me a mail at nk4mb@yahoo.com.

We lease out vessels : 5tmt, 35tmt, 60tmt, 2mbbs vessel capacity.

We also lease out patrol vessels, badges, crew boats, drill ship, e.t.c.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by BLCO: 5:25am On Mar 03, 2011
collins465,

I have reviewed your procedures and passed them on to a seller who may be able to accomodate. Seller has oil from Nigeria (and Saudi Arabia) and has sufficient quantities to cover your request. If you are still looking for BLCO, please send an email with your contact information to alliedfunding@optonline.net.

Thanks.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by future0007: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2011
I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER FOR BLCO AND FORCADOS. WE NEEDS GENUINE SELLER OR MANDATE ONLY.
BUYERS SPECULATED PRICE FOR BLCO IS $10 BELOW FOR DOLLAR DEAL
AND N66 LESS N4 FOR NAIRA DEAL.
PRICE FOR FORCADOS NAIRA DEAL IS N57 LESS N5.

I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY TIME WASTERS IN THIS FORUM SO I PLEAD THAT THEY STAY CLEAR.
REACH ME ON MY EMAIL: e.agbodu@benaiahenergy.com
www.benaiahenergy.com
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by routik(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
I here by close this thread. Thanks for your replies.
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by Nwasco: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Call me if you cannot pregnant your woman,Man power/Having low sperm count. or woman +2348105476288/nwascokoro@yahoo.com
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by fejiron: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
How Can you Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria? check it out here http://earn100kmonthly..com
Re: PROCEDURE: TTO For Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco)‏ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
routik:
1. We have a buyer who needs 2-4 mil bb x 12 at 6/4 discount  and seller MUST be able to send POP
via swift  on b2b ONLY.

PROCEDURE: TTO

1. Seller provides the name of vessel to the Buyer.

2. The Buyer and Seller sign the Sales/ Purchase Contract Agreement with Banking coordinates.

3. Seller releases copy of loaded cargo documents for Buyer's independent verification and also an acceptable CPA.

4. Seller moves vessel and contents to International waters (Cotonou or Ghana).

5. Buyer issues ATB format to Seller.

6. Seller issues ATB with current verifiable vessel position to Buyer's
independent inspectors and Buyers Superintendent of Cargo.
7. Seller provides secure transport for Supercargo and Inspector to conduct Q & Q on Buyer’s account.

8. On satisfactory verification of Q&Q, Buyer's bank places a Letter of Credit to Seller's bank that includes a security/logistics fee of $400,000.00 (four hundred thousand US dollars) .

9. Re-assignment of cargo is done in Buyer's name and revised CPA issued that is signed by Buyer and returned to the Seller within 2 working days of receiving a positive Q & Q report.

10. All Original documents are handed over to the Buyer’s bank.

11. Payment via swift made to the various accounts in the SPA within 48 hours of receipt of documents by Buyers bank and acceptance of CPA by Vessel operators.

NOTE: Failure by Seller to move vessel and contents to Cotonou for Q&Q (by buyer) and failure by Buyer to complete Q&Q and place financial instrument, shall attract a fine of USD 1,000,000.00 (one million US dollars) to be paid by the defaulting party to the offended party.

Please get back to me if you are in this business already and know much about it.

I have blco allocation for sale

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Up Pump For Manhood Enlargement / Decent and affordable Apartment to let in Sango ota, Ogun state. / Need Business Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.