Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body (1724 Views)

Bbnaija's Jackye Receives 1.5m Cash Prize After Winning Pepsi Lyrics Challenge / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by 3Ebisco: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2020
BBNaija’s Jackye has been left emotionally traumatized after being bodyshamed over revealing photos she posted on her social media.

The reality star is also reconsidering her stance on feminism. The majority of her attackers, it was gathered are women.

The former Big Brother Naija housemate wore a two-piece outfit that showed off her midriff and cleavage.

A number of people felt her outfit was inappropriate for their reunion show and they called her out. Some went as far as body-shaming her.

Disappointed that the majority of those bodyshamers are women, Jackye berated them for bringing another woman down and said the incident has made her realize that “most women hate to see other women grow.”

She was called out for wearing an outfit that showed off a ‘fallen’ small breast.
Good

She wrote:

After last night, I’ve come to the conclusion that, some women only fight for what’s convenient and not what’s right hence the reason we lose every battle.

Guess who my biggest body shamers are… You guessed right “WOMEN”. The people who always try to pull me down with their words aka keypad warriors? “Women”

The sad truth is most women hate to see other women grow. They’ll try to bring you down because you’re who they aspire to be but don’t have the guts to be.

I’ve always wondered how it’s been possible for years to keep women secondary in a world they ought to rule, well now I understand

Anyone who has interacted with me know I’m pro women, I’m a feminist but after last night? Naaa… Una no be am.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-the-revealing-outfit-bbnaijas-jackye-wore-that-made-social-media-users-bodyshame-her/

Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by Kriss216: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2020
OP, please add Graphic. What an eyesore!

Thought this girl said she's 19 or so, why then is her breast 47

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by Jochabed(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2020
What is she even saying? You dressed in a "SLUTFULL" manner, and you were criticized for it, which is very much expected and appropriate. Did you want to be praised? Do the right thing and you'd be commended.

2 Likes

Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by pretydiva(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Was she expecting a round of applause she must be high

Wakanda boobs are those

1 Like

Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by 0rion: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2020
That bress tho

So flat than the tip end of a pin.

grin grin grin grin grin

Will definitely need a hand like a spatula to lift those bress
Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
This cloth again? The episode was three days ago. The dress wasn't even nice. I'm sure a lot of begging was done before she agreed to wear it. It's a combination of modest and slutty, like the person wearing it was undecided on which look to go for.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Internet Fraudsters Set New Record (see Here) / South African Female Artist Pulls Pant On Stage During Live Performance (video) / Portable Cries Out As Kogbagidi Send Boys To Beat Him And Destroy His Car(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.